FS: Parasound Integrated Amplifier

Item: Parasound Integrated Amplifier
Price: $2900
Item Condition: as new
Reason for selling: Need funds for house 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: excellent integrated amp, great sound quality plenty of power and all the features you could ever need.

have all the accessories and packaging, happy ship at buyers cost. Happy to demo.

Sad to let this go but need the funds for house works.

Pictures:

MVIMG_20190309_093211.jpg

This is a great integrated, big current delivery can drive hard load with ease, it's the  John Curl designed Halo Hint and has a ESS Sabre32 dac and phono stage MM/MC in it as well. 

http://www.parasound.com/hint.php

Great price saving, $5K normally

GLWTS

Cheers George

Edited by georgehifi

This is the one the few integrated ss amp that I would be more than happy to buy if I was in the market, having heard several in different systems I really think they punch well above their rrp, so at this price I reckon it’s a bargain.

GLWTS

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

4 minutes ago, Topman_Chief said:

And...subwoofer out with high and low bypass. That’s why I bought the P5. Pretty rare feature in two channel gear.

yes is really handy especially if running HT bypass. It allows seperate subwoofer setup for 2 channel or will bypass the internal crossover if running HT bypass. 

Edited by mpearce38

On 09/03/2019 at 10:53 AM, georgehifi said:

This is a great integrated, big current delivery can drive hard load with ease, it's the  John Curl designed Halo Hint and has a ESS Sabre32 dac and phono stage MM/MC in it as well. 

GLWTS

Cheers George

George...The parasound or the Luxman 507u Amp?

On 09/03/2019 at 10:53 AM, georgehifi said:

GLWTS

Cheers George

George...The parasound or the Luxman 507u Amp?

1 hour ago, georgehifi said:

John Curl designed the Parasound, he's up there with Nelson Pass and he loves music like Nelson too. Do I need to say more.

Cheers George

OK

I was told that any hi quality amp would double its power from 8 to 4 to 2 ohms, is that true?

OK

I was told that any hi quality amp would double its power from 8 to 4 to 2 ohms, is that true?
I think parasound focuses more on the current output rather than the wattage output.

I've had a lot of amplifiers through my system over the years the only ones i'd buy again with out hesitation is Bryston and Parasound.

I've run a P5 / A21 combo from parasound and i prefer the sound of the integrated over that combo, but my speakers are lot better now.

1 hour ago, georgehifi said:

John Curl designed the Parasound, he's up there with Nelson Pass and he loves music like Nelson too. Do I need to say more.

Cheers George

Thanks George your making me regret my decision to sell ?