SOLD: FS: Custom Headphile Bubinga wood headphone stand

SOLD

Item: Custom Bubinga wood headphone stand made by Headphile
Price: $45 + shipping
Item Condition: Very good 
Reason for selling: moved to speakers, surplus to requirements  
Payment Method: If picking up, then cash or bank transfer; Paypal also accepted
Extra Info:

Custom Bubinga wood headphone stands that have served me well for several years, but are now surplus to requirements as I have shifted to a speaker based setup. It can come apart at the base (the L shaped bit can be pulled out from the wooden base) for easier storage.

Please see photos for their condition (which is excellent pre-owned) and to appreciate the nice wood grain. ?

These sell on Headphile for $120 in the most basic configuration. Get them here for $45 + shipping!

You can bundle this with any other item I have for sale for a further $10 off. Please check out my other listings as well - Schiit Audio Gungnir DAC, Meier Audio Corda HeadFive headphone amplifier, Bubinga wood headphone stand, and assorted vacuum tubes.

Pictures:

20190306_183640.jpg

20190306_183619.jpg

20190306_183626.jpg

Edited by adhoc

It looks to be made from hollow plastic which has been painted with gloss black paint.

In the cold light of dawn I can see a few very light scuffs on the painted finish and a very tiny scratch on the wooden base (visible in the photos above), which means... PRICE DROP!!

$45 now + shipping. :) It is certainly unique - not another mass made-in-China stand.

Edited by adhoc
  • Like 1

Just now, F18 said:

It reminds me of the Larry's Headphile custom headphone stands.

That's because it is a Headphile stand!

OP updated - can't believe I didn't include that information earlier.