Batty

MotoGP, Moto2 and moto3 2019

OK, Gardner on pole ,this is his big chance to get his first? win in GP2, hope he succeeds. In the main game I think this has the makings of the most important race for Yamaha this year so far, if they don't win tonight they are in big trouble. Hee Haw out of action, unfortunate for him, but he will not missed by me. #46 needs a good result or FQ could be in line for the factory ride next year

16 minutes ago, Bugs said:

OK, Gardner on pole ,this is his big chance to get his first? win in GP2, hope he succeeds. In the main game I think this has the makings of the most important race for Yamaha this year so far, if they don't win tonight they are in big trouble. Hee Haw out of action, unfortunate for him, but he will not missed by me. #46 needs a good result or FQ could be in line for the factory ride next year

You have just hyped me up for the racing tonight Bugs and thanks for that, be great if Gardner gets a win and pole is a good achievement for him, can't wait for the action 

Bugs, how prophetic you are...spot on with your comments. Pretty good race, mainly watching everybody deal with tyres going off. Really nice scene after the Moto2 race with Alex Marquez accepting the apology of Baldassari(?) who was good enough to walk straight into the enemy garage.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, looks like Yamaha have found some mojo. FQ looks like the real deal, no doubt Lin Jarvis will be ensuring he gets all the factory upgrades. Don't know what caused to Rossi's get off, he has to deliver this weekend. Petrucci starting to harass Dovi on a regular basis. Marqez still looks supreme to me, even though I don't like the bugger, his skill is unsurpassed at this point in time. Rins fall reminds us that these riders are at the limit every time they go on the track, effing incredible

Edited by Bugs

Well, damp track during warmup, Ducati's ray of hope? #93 will still be be  the dominate force. Yamaha looking good again, Rossi HAS to do well this race, or, I don't wont to contemplate the consequences. JR cleaned up at Donnington in the rain, Bartista fell off, anyhow, the fridge is full of refreshments, let the games begin 

Posted (edited)

OK, not MotoGP, but the Suzuka 8 Hour is on tomorrow, starts at 12noon local time lots of top riders and factory supported bikes. I usually cheat and tape it and break it up into 3 or 4 viewings, it's on Euro Sport

Edited by Bugs

Posted (edited)

Well, here we go again after a well earned break, the boys are back in town, Brno actually, anyhow all the usual suspects are up there including Zarco on the front row, first for a KTM methinks... if you saw Marquez poll lap [incredible], also equalling Doohan's 58 pollpostions,   he looks again to be the one to beat, but maybe, just maybe, Rossi will say enough is enough and it's time for a win!, we live in hope

Edited by Bugs
typo

Rossi ?? - hmm this must surely be his last season, not getting (m)any podiums (podia?)

Marquez's domination, like Doohan's, is killing my interest. Watching people race for 2nd place is a little lame, which is an odd word to use for such an exciting sport.  

His brother in Moto2 appears to be a "class above" the rest also and should be elevated for 2020.

I wonder if he would go to Honda or a rival ?

Thank God for Moto3.

On 06/08/2019 at 11:14 AM, Nigel said:

Rossi ?? - hmm this must surely be his last season, not getting (m)any podiums (podia?)

Marquez's domination, like Doohan's, is killing my interest. Watching people race for 2nd place is a little lame, which is an odd word to use for such an exciting sport.  

His brother in Moto2 appears to be a "class above" the rest also and should be elevated for 2020.

I wonder if he would go to Honda or a rival ?

Thank God for Moto3.

Yes I must admit I'm losing interest a bit, I fell asleep before moto GP started the other night and woke when they were rounding things up. seems to happen a lot these days

I enjoyed the last race at the Czech Republic.

Miller did a really good.

Posted (edited)

Marquez has youth on his side. When Rossi, Hee Haw Crutchlow and Dovi are gone he'll still be dominating, in my opinion, the only possible hiccup for him is if he jumps on Duke and takes a couple of races to get back to No 1 status. Sad I know, but we will be witnessing his demolition of his category rivals for the foreseeable future

Edited by Bugs
typo

6 minutes ago, Bugs said:

Marquez has youth on his side. When Rossi, Hee Haw Crutchlow and Dovi are gone he'll still be dominating, in my opinion, the only possible hiccup for him is if he jumps on Duke and takes a couple of races to get back to No 1 status. Sad I know, but we will be witnessing his demolition of his category rivals for the foreseeable future

Sadly you are right Bugs, boring times ahead for us fans watching him disappear  into the distance, 

All you Marc Marquez haters made him angry ... you created the monster. 😄

Excellent racing.

4 hours ago, Batty said:

Excellent racing.

Yep it kept me leaning in and out and almost coming off my sofa a couple of times - poor Jack, again.