MotoGP, Moto2 and moto3 2019

Battling terrible conditions at PI  - high winds and rain - tough going on circuit. Plenty sitting around in the garages looking at the conditions..... 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blues and good sound in the same sentence.... never expected to see that... surreal, Man.

They are devices for people who want to race but lack the bravery and skill to tackle motorcycle racing

Speaking for myself, I was into the real racing (two wheels) when Vale was still at his MOTHERS TEET, so I can say I will certainly go on.   Reluctantly.   Sadly.   Broke

Nice podium finish to Miller this afternoon, albeit courtesy of an unfortunate last lap crash by Vinales while chasing Marquez for the lead.

Go Jack!👍

• Like 1

Shame for Vinales really, although obviously Marquez was just eyeing him off for the right time. 

But that was a good battle for 4 - 10!

I've pretty much only recording this year's races, and still need to watch most of them, but looks like Miller is maturing a bit which is good.  And what has happened to Lorenzo?  Ol' lolly pop man has lost it?

Heehaw came last, over a minute behind the winner on the same bike.

Is he taking the piss ?

Why has Honda not replaced him ?  

I remember thinking (pre-Marquez) that he was the best rider out there.

Has Jorge just lost his nerve? Has he become a father or something? Casey got out of the game not long after his first child was born.

Poor Jorge.....left Yamaha to get away from Rossi, only to bump into Marquez at Honda......😄

Currently in England and been watching the races on the local motor sport channel, a bit different to what Im use to, no Chris or Kevin hosting, but Colin Edwards and James Toseland doing the job looks like the same feed though, anyhow the results dont vary, Marquez and Rae both continuing on there winning ways. Zarco showing up heehaw for what he has become, a joke Yamaha getting  better every race and Quatararo is astonishing.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, Nigel said:

Heehaw came last, over a minute behind the winner on the same bike.

Is he taking the piss ?

Why has Honda not replaced him ?  

I remember thinking (pre-Marquez) that he was the best rider out there.

Beattie was saying the other day that he is still in alot of pain.

Hi Dazz,

yes I can believe that, but generally speaking the difference between riding on the edge and a safe margin is a couple of tenths. (Not for you or me, but he is multiple world champ).

And besides...remember last year when he was at the back of the field for the first half of the year then magically started winning, when new contract season approached.

If he had a chance in the championship, then maybe you could argue to get him out there to pick up some points, but he is not sorting the bike out, not scoring points, why Honda isn't resting him and getting someone else - a test rider ? out there to develop the bike. 1 sec per lap seems ridiculous from many angles.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, Bugs said:

Currently in England and been watching the races on the local motor sport channel, a bit different to what Im use to, no Chris or Kevin hosting, but Colin Edwards and James Toseland doing the job looks like the same feed though, anyhow the results dont vary, Marquez and Rae both continuing on there winning ways. Zarco showing up heehaw for what he has become, a joke Yamaha getting  better every race and Quatararo is astonishing.

Hey Bugs, I'm just back from a 7 week European holiday including England, I should have burn't you a CD so I could have given it to you in person mate!!

Yeah, its been a bit weird watching the Oz and Malasian gps at night and the Spanish race at lunch time. The testing is on again today but we are of to Stonehenge and Cardiff for the next few days any how we should catch up at the Supers in feb at the Island, cheers every one.......ps, I dont like pommie beer

Edited by Bugs
Typo
  • 3 months later...

Okay it's not Moto Gp, but it's the next best thing, SBK at the Island next week end, so were off tomorrow morning for a relaxed trip down, plan to arrive when the gates open early next  Friday. Doesn't  seem like 12 months since Bartista totally dominated that weekend, anyhow, I Hope the Weather Gods are kind to us

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, The Bluesman said:

Hows everyone been going without Motorcycle racing this year, I've been missing it and Sunday evenings just ain't the same!!

That's for sure.

At least they've got the UFC running—without an audience!

• Like 1

Closest I'm going to get this year.....

Just need some JM 43 stickers for next season.

IMG_0138.thumb.JPG.4733a861b89a16c3e3205ed5285b0622.JPG

IMG_0139.thumb.JPG.1a459e5620d79712a33bb2225a5bfea9.JPG

IMG_0141.thumb.JPG.fc025ad0d4afb6536ec256d267f8a0e0.JPG

IMG_0142.thumb.JPG.61ca383de5e59b3a16cdcd1028499fb7.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

First round tonight in Spain, usual suspects on the front row..Marc, Fab and Maverick..should be good