Batty

MotoGP, Moto2 and moto3 2019

Fantastic MotoGP race, edge of seat stuff with Marquez performing his usual Kamikaze moves on the last lap but, to no avail. 

Also great to see young Remy Gardner, do well in the Moto2 race with the new Triumph engines.  He was only just pipped for a podium place.  One to keep an eye on this year. 

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

Most impressed by the Jap winner of the Moto3.

Kaito Toba

yep we'll be seeing more of him.

Yeah, like Toba's helmet too (very important).

Have watched the GP and Moto3 so far, am very happy with my MotoGP Video Pass!! I think Moto3 is still my overall fave racing. Was lovely to watch it start in the light and slowly descend into the darkness with the lights coming out around the track. I imagine the little motors would have got a few more HP as the air got cooler and denser as well.

Bloody hell but that Suzuki will be unbeatable on the more tortuous tracks, that thing is on rails. And if I wasn't a big Rins fan last year, I certainly am now. Will be fantastic to see Rins and Suzuki on the podium at some stage.

Miller- WTF, haha, one assumes it was the crashed bike and they missed something...

A nut loose on the seat lol

I'm sure he's been called worse.... hope he doesn't lose the championship by less than 25 points....

Some bizarre performances, Vinales on Pole, PolE on a KTM beating lots of people, Rins and Mir - they are going to be gooood, and not because I have a bazuki.  Poor old Hehaw, now on Honda....maybe when his contract is up for renewal we'll seem him win races again, maybe move back to Yamaha.... or KTM !  Cal the Crutch can ride.....

Don't forget apart from Melbourne F1 this weekend the Supers are at Thailand, will Bartista dominate again... not so sure

I hope Telstra reconnect my internet by then, will be following Alvaro this season.

14 hours ago, Nigel said:

I'm sure he's been called worse.... hope he doesn't lose the championship by less than 25 points....

Some bizarre performances, Vinales on Pole, PolE on a KTM beating lots of people, Rins and Mir - they are going to be gooood, and not because I have a bazuki.  Poor old Hehaw, now on Honda....maybe when his contract is up for renewal we'll seem him win races again, maybe move back to Yamaha.... or KTM !  Cal the Crutch can ride.....

Yes, the Vinales-Rossi weekend was also bizarre. Hope the old fella goes good this season.

10 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Yes, the Vinales-Rossi weekend was also bizarre. Hope the old fella goes good this season.

He'll never go bad, he is too good. Watch some of the vintage racers in their 60s, motor racing shows that knowledge and a biiiiig comfort zone, can make up alot....for reflex and flexibility.  Marquez has the lot.

But if Rossi was 22, he might play the slidey games that Marquez plays, but he has a lot of off-track reasons to not fall-off.... I won't say he can't win 2019. Let's see how things are in July, we'll have a good idea. Personally I hope the leaderboard is full of the young guns.

On 13/03/2019 at 2:43 PM, Batty said:

A nut loose on the seat

This is a bit off topic. Bayliss should consider retiring and let the young guys go for it! I loved his career but surely it is time to give it away.

54 minutes ago, Nigel said:

He'll never go bad, he is too good. Watch some of the vintage racers in their 60s, motor racing shows that knowledge and a biiiiig comfort zone, can make up alot....for reflex and flexibility.  Marquez has the lot.

But if Rossi was 22, he might play the slidey games that Marquez plays, but he has a lot of off-track reasons to not fall-off.... I won't say he can't win 2019. Let's see how things are in July, we'll have a good idea. Personally I hope the leaderboard is full of the young guns.

I believe (and did at the time) that Rossi's last chance went to the wind when he clashed with Marquez in 2015.

It wont stop me being a Rossi fan, I shall leave the fair weather approach to others. :D

I agree, I would like to also see Marquez being beaten more often, he has a swag of champeenships now, move aside old guy, it's obvious you aren't bouncing as well as you used to (shoulder et al), let the next hot shot have a go.

And sadly, I don't think it will be Dovi.

17 minutes ago, Hazzzy said:

This is a bit off topic. Bayliss should consider retiring and let the young guys go for it! I loved his career but surely it is time to give it away.

Mate! He is not factory sponsored or anything. You can't find a slot for him on the starting grid ????

Yes but why not let the young guys go for it? His bones must be giving him hell!

Back on topic, sorry to have wandered of moto gp.

6 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

I believe (and did at the time) that Rossi's last chance went to the wind when he clashed with Marquez in 2015.

I agree, I would like to also see Marquez being beaten more often,

And sadly, I don't think it will be Dovi.

I think Dovi's chance  was last year, I mean he rode The Beast and manages tyres etc, but he doesn't fall off enough. The limits change all through the race  and pre-race.. I see Markie, Jack, ..umm, who else is pushing in practice.... Johan, **** what a disappointment. Or maybe carrying an injury for a long time... but Hehaw, Doctor, Dovi etc, all riding inside the limits. Dani lasted along time being ordinary, come on SUZUKI !!!

when I say Dovi doesn't fall off enough, I don't mean pusshing traction, I mean passing, attacking....