SOLD: Sony all in one thingy

2 hours ago, joz said:

Yep!

when are you picking it up?

i know you need. This as a second system !

As tempting as it is.... I'm a generous kind of guy so I'm more than happy to relinquish being first in line so some extremely lucky punter can win this fine ensemble in 

THE GREAT SONY DOOR STOP GTG !!! :party:party:hiccup

Oops sorry  I mean the great sony door prize gtg... such an easy mistake to make.... :blush:

2 hours ago, scumbag said:

What's a Melbournite doing drinking Castlemaine XXXX?

I think the question you're really looking for is actually "What's anyone doing drinking Castlemaine XXXX?" ?

For the record I wouldn't actually be so cruel as to pay for the Sony thing with XXXX as I'm sure @joz's drink of choice would be something more like Tooheys New.... ?

Guest scumbag
48 minutes ago, Yngvi said:

@joz

Maybe your selling strategy is wrong.

I think you need to offer a six pack to.the person willing to take it off your hands.

Something boutique but not an IPA. Too obvious.

I’m starting to feel that you guys are taking the piss?
This system actually reminds me of my dad. It has alot of nostalgia for me. If it was in sydney i would actually give you a case of beer just in case anything happened to the one i have in storage.

Do you still have the tt?
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, anewmission said:

This system actually reminds me of my dad. It has alot of nostalgia for me. If it was in sydney i would actually give you a case of beer just in case anything happened to the one i have in storage.

Do you still have the tt?

Gawd that caused a turn in events.

Now I do feel old. :D 

On 08/03/2019 at 8:28 AM, Yngvi said:

@joz

Maybe your selling strategy is wrong.

I think you need to offer a six pack to.the person willing to take it off your hands.

I'll take an even 12 pack with it...

• Haha 1

I have been thinking about this. It is obvious the pig farmer loves his pigs but has no idea how to love his pigs! Yes aiming too high BUT with good intentions. I am astounded that this sony system has not been snapped up as it is a lot flasher than what exists in most sheds. I also agree the guys may be taking the piss but don't give it to them.

• Like 1

Tbis thread is ridiculous. Keep the 5 disc changer and pass the rest on. I grew up with the same system and didnt care about fancy crap, this played my cds, tapes, vinyl and radio. The speakers included sounded allright to me. Apart from thw two extra quadrophonic ones. People on here should spend less time looking at specs and just listen to music because that's what its all about and thats what comes first. The music.. Most of which was recorded in dinghy studios with terrible cables. Passed through old equipment and workhorse machines. Not pure silver cables with diamond turn tables and beryllium speakers. Go see some live artists and stop taking the piss out of thia guy its just sad

• Like 1