Sign in to follow this  
walpataca

SOLD: FS: Acoustic Panels (CMF R3-B)

Item: 4 x CMF R3-B Acoustic Panels (600mm x 1200mm x 50mm)
Price: $200 ONO
Item Condition: Good-to-fair
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash COD Only
Extra Info:

Purchased from stereonet a few years ago and are in good-fair condition:

- One panel is discoloured in a few places around the sides from being to close to somekind of bleach-based spray

- One panel doesnt have the hanging string (which can be fixed easily enough)

Collection only due to their size.

p3.thumb.jpg.2f9b8aaf415542c42e715b69841a07e3.jpgp0.thumb.jpg.a5a53c239f61ac39c12f179a9cb787b9.jpgp1.1.thumb.jpg.a573ddb75918b2aa5cc6f41625f4d8fa.jpgp4.thumb.jpg.6202ba0c58aa41da0d7c60a22d50ef49.jpgp6.thumb.jpg.554685b8fb97558278ac5a5cb9b29ed6.jpgp7.thumb.jpg.41afaa77a11395ce780ff5752abc4255.jpg
Pictures:

p1.jpg

I used to own 4 of these; quality panels! Good luck with the sale bud.

If I wasn’t stuck in a bloody hospital, I’d be coming to collect. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jventer
      Very interesting article and review here:
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/acoustic-geometry-pro-room-pack-10-acoustic-treatment-package/
    • By Tone Malone
      Hi folks,

I'm happy with my stereo set-up but think it's time to focus more on what I can do to improve the room acoustics. A diagram showing my room layout is below.

I realise the speakers are too close to the wall and my sitting position is too close to the back wall, but it's a fairly compact place and it is a "family room". The speakers are standmounts on a very solid entertainment unit. We have wooden floorboards, hard walls/ceiling etc.

I would describe the sound as precise and the bass is punchy, but I suspect the room is making the upper-mids a bit harder than they should be ... the overall sound could be a bit more cohesive and "well rounded", with a better soundstage. 

Things I would be able to do:
      * Add tasteful(!) wall (and maybe roof) treatments
      * Add mini stands under the speakers 
      * *Maybe* put the speakers on separate stands and move them further apart. 

Things I can't do:
      * Re-arrange the room layout significantly (if I can move anything, it might be by a centremetres)
      * Move the speakers further away from the wall (this has been attempted a couple of times but they mysteriously move back)
      * Turn the room into a shrine for black foam.

Based on the diagram, could anyone suggest room treatments and where I might position them (understanding I'll need to experiment a bit).

Any suggestions that keep this enterprise to a three-figure budget also greatly appreciated. 

• By Jonny
      Item: Acoustic Bass Traps x 4

Price: $800

Item Condition: Great condition(some scruff marks on the wood)

Reason for selling: not in use

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD, bank transfer

Extra Info: Canvas wrapped, wood frame and filled with Acoustisorb 3. There is a small difference in the thickness/shape of the bass traps, but you don't notice this when stacked in the corners. These were much more expensive when I purchased them second hand, so they are heavily discounted. Excellent built quality and they look great. Happy to deliver anywhere in Melbourne metro area but can't ship these interstate. 

Pictures:

• By kai41314
      Hi,

Can anyone recommend where I can get a Professional Room Treatment Service in Melbourne?

Thanks,
      Kai