LWA Staff

SOLD: PrimaLuna Prologue Premium CD player

Item: PrimaLuna Prologue Premium CD player
Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW
Price: $1,290
Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition
Shipping: We can ship anywhere in Australia, POA
Payment Method: Credit cards, Cash, Paypal, BankTransfer, ZipMoney
Extra Info: These CD Players retail for $3999 when new, an absolute steal now for just $1290. Presents in excellent condition, recently serviced by us and comes with original packaging.
From PrimaLuna:  the ProLogue Classic CD Player revolutionized the audio industry by introducing the world's first tube-based data clocking device: the SuperTubeClock

By incorporating a low-noise mini-triode vacuum tube into the digital clock, this boldly conceived design provides vastly superior resolution, detail retrieval, improved clarity, increased definition and detail from top to bottom.  The ProLogue Premium CD Player takes this tradition, then takes it to the next level by adding a second SuperTubeClock™, improving the front-end circuit and power transformers, and adding the highest-quality USB input to allow use of your computer as a playback device, creating one of the most musical, and versatile CD players available today!

Pictures:

Prima-Luna-Prologue-Premium-CD-player_1.jpg

Prima-Luna-Prologue-Premium-CD-player_2.jpg

Prima-Luna-Prologue-Premium-CD-player_3.jpg

Prima-Luna-Prologue-Premium-CD-player_4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By synthz
      Item: Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre-amplifier
      Price: $2,550 (RRP $4,195)
      Item Condition: Great
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      It's pretty hard for me to let this go, but rather than being unused it's probably better to have a new home. My power amp is using XLR/Balanced only connection so I had to use my other preamp. All tubes are standard stock primaluna tubes. It's going to be hard for you to get this quality gear at this price, it's almost half price from the RRP of $4,195.  I'm the 2nd owner. Still have the original box. 

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point. The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge! This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble. Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here is your chance to save a bundle.

http://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-preamplifier

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

• By synthz
      Item: Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre-amplifier
      Price: $2,600 (RRP $4,195)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Had a bit of technical issue on the last sale, so I dropped this to Pacific Hi-Fi for inspection, and apparently there was a bit of short circuit which has been repaired by them and given a clean bill of health. Can provide the receipt for 120 days of warranty from them.  

It's pretty hard for me to let this go, but rather than being unused it's probably better to have a new home. My power amp is using XLR/Balanced only connection so I had to use my other preamp. All tubes are standard stock primaluna tubes. It's going to be hard for you to get this quality gear at this price, it's almost half price from the RRP of $4,195.  I'm the 2nd owner.

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point. The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge! This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble. Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here is your chance to save a bundle.

Review:

• By GeoffP.
      Item: Hi-Fi Isolation Platform
      Price: $250
      Item Condition:New
      Reason for selling:Funding Upgrades
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      455mm x 380mm x 45mm.
      45mm thick, which offers proper isolation.
      Sits on 4 cone feet with cups.
      A beautiful piece of furniture in it's own right.
      Great for use under a Turntable or any other piece of hi-fi gear that will benefit from vibration isolation. Or with two can be used under a pair of Speakers.
      Pick up or I'm happy to deliver in the Perth metro area.
      4 available.
      1 for $250, or 2 for 480.
      Thanks for looking and have a great day.

• By synthz
      Item: Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre-amplifier
      Price: $2,600 (RRP $4,195)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: It's pretty hard for me to let this go, but rather than being unused it's probably better to have a new home. My power amp is using XLR/Balanced only connection so I had to use my other preamp. All tubes are standard stock primaluna tubes. It's going to be hard for you to get this quality gear at this price, it's almost half price from the RRP of $4,195.  I'm the 2nd owner.

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point.
      The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge!
      This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble.
      Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here is your chance to save a bundle.

I would like to do PICK UP ONLY - No Shipping. 

Review: