SOLD: FS: HD600, used 2 months, mint condition

SOLD

Item: sennheiser hd600
Price: 300
Item Condition: 10/10
Reason for selling: upgrade 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Doesnt come with box, just the stock cable and 6.3mm adaptor. I am the second owner, first only had it for 2 weeks and sold it in Early January 2019
Pictures:

200A0E71-BAE0-4B88-BF7B-481BB45E624E.jpeg

0D0E596F-E7A2-46F0-BB71-D5FFE8B1E868.jpeg

A1949A56-2709-492F-81B8-B100D6AF1C2F.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ERS said:

Are you crazy? It’s a closely guarded family secret, priceless. And Benjet I would’ve if my measuring cup had 1/3 litre increments

well the hd600 do scale well when paired with a quality sauce - so i think that recipe could add $200 to the price if included

Edited by Ccollins
  • Like 1

Best Sennheiser headphones (bar the squillion-dollar Orpheus - and of course the new HE1 which I've not heard).

Accurate balance across the frequency range makes these ideal for everything, and acoustic piano in particular (which the vast majority of cans don't do well...I always keep my HD600's handy for solo piano and close-miked piano concertos, even though my 'flagship' cans are 4 times the price.

GLWS

Edited by was_a
  • Like 1

My opinion may be biased as I decided on the 600’s after demoing both. The 650’s have a warmer sound sig, with more emphasis on the mid bass and slightly more bass extension vs the 600’s. Whereas the 600’s are quite neutral, with more emphasis on the upper midrange, and more apparent treble but I don’t think the extension differs. Timbre is phenomenal on both, though I found female vocals, guitars and high frequency string instruments (e.g. violin) to sound more accurate on the 600’s while male vocals and lower frequency string instruments (e.g. bass guitar and cello) to be more accurate on the 650’s. Both are mid forward headphones, with relatively small but accurate soundstage and great imaging. From what I’ve heard the 650’s pair amazingly with tube amps. The 600’s low end really improved in quantity and quality when paired to my elemental Watson amp and opened up the soundstage