SOLD: FS: The Cull.... *UPDATE* additions and MARKDOWNS - 15/3/19

Candyflip

SOLD
SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... Doubles and clean ups
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Edit 13/3/19 - updated SOLD list.... additions, and last ones with final markdown

Available...

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $55   $42  $38

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $40   $36  $32

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $40  $35  $32

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new.  $20   $18  $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $40  $38  $32

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD List

Nitin Sawhney – ONE ZERO - Past, Present, Future Unplugged BOXSET – 5 x 12” vinyl, double CD, DVD, deluxe 24 page booklet. Immaculate and sadly, unplayed, 2013 huge box set.   #656/1000 copies pressed.    $90  $78  $69

Something For Kate – The Official Fiction –  20th Anniversary reissue on BLACK vinyl. An exclusive fan pre-sale in March 2014 included an offer to those who purchased a live show ticket to also obtain the ‘Deluxe Vinyl & Ticket Package’, comprising all six albums on vinyl, signed by the band. As a result, there are an unknown number of signed albums (all 3 members signed in black marker) of all six of the 2014 vinyl represses. This one album is As new.  Rarely come up for sale now.  $100   $88  

Soen – Tellurian – 2014 double LP pressing – Now OOP and starting to escalate in price. Great Euro metal this.  $65  $60  $57

Lee Ranaldo And The Dust – Acoustic Dust – 98% of shrink still on. As NEW.  $20   $18  $15

Underworld – Beaucoup Fish – 2LP repress 2017 remaster. With everything and as NEW. $35  $32

U2 – Zooropa – 2LP w/download 2018 remastered reissue. As new and perfect with everything.   $35  $32

Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage - German 2012 double LP gatefold  (4024572556990) - fantastic discs and nice embossed cover but for two large splits along top edges.  $42

Thurston Moore – Rock N Roll Consciousness – 2LP gatefold w/download card. In 99% factory shrink and as NEW.  $35  $32

Pearl Jam – Backspacer – 2009 repress diecut gatefold – brilliant copy with everything, as NEW.  $38  $35  $32

Pearl Jam – Riot Act – 2017 double LP gatefold repress – awesome with everything and untouched.  $40  $35

The Doors – Absolutely Live Volume 2 – Single black disc, NZ pressed 1970 OG in red sleeve. Part 2 of 2 parts for this album. Part 1 comes in the blue sleeve, which is not offered here.
https://www.discogs.com/The-Doors-Absolutely-Live-Volume-2/release/6331836    $20   $18

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Queens of the Stone Age – Villains – Indie Edition Ltd Special cover by Stoneface w/download, 2LP still in 98% shrink.  $35  $32

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

Velvet Revolver – Contraband – 2014 2LP MOV repress – as NEW with all packaging. Really nice.  $45

Bauhaus – Bela Lugosi’s Dead – 12” single black vinyl. UK repress.  Very nice all around. $20

Guns ‘N Roses – Appetite For Destruction – 1987 Aussie OG – with inner. Some light ringwear front and back. Very nice condition wax. Plays great with excellent sound.  $30

Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks – Back to Black 2014 repress version. Very nice SQ on this one, and all most will ever need. W/download card.   $35

Little River Band – Sleeper Catcher – AUS press. Little laminate lines on edge of front, lots more on back, but record is near NEW. Their best album?   $5

Vince Jones – On The Brink Of It – AUS press.  Small rip to opening on front right, else shmick. Great record with barely a mark.  $10

Vince Jones – It All Ends Up In Tears – AUS press. Just a hint of ringwear mark top front, price sticker still in place, very nice record. A fantastic intro to this guy, if you have no other title?  $10

Prince – Purple Rain – original NZ press. Found this at the back amongst the wife’s small collection. With the inner sleeve, no poster though. Split seam top right cover. Noisy disc.  $2

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9574.JPG

Image result for nitin in zero box

R-3810965-1419510166-8437.jpeg.jpg

Photo 25-2-19, 10 25 56 pm.jpg  

Photo 25-2-19, 10 25 45 pm.jpg

I will take below if they are available. 

Little River Band – Sleeper Catcher – AUS press. Little laminate lines on edge of front, lots more on back, but record is near NEW. Their best album?   $5

Vince Jones – On The Brink Of It – AUS press.  Small rip to opening on front right, else shmick. Great record with barely a mark.  $10

Vince Jones – It All Ends Up In Tears – AUS press. Just a hint of ringwear mark top front, price sticker still in place, very nice record. A fantastic intro to this guy, if you have no other title?  $10

Prince – Purple Rain – original NZ press. Found this at the back amongst the wife’s small collection. With the inner sleeve, no poster though. Split seam top right cover. Noisy disc.  $2

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marshall_SLX said:

Arrrgghh ok ill take Contraband... any others to be listed?

I'm GLAD you asked!  ;) 

Bauhaus – Bela Lugosi’s Dead – 12” single black vinyl. UK repress.  Very nice all around. $20

Thurston Moore – Rock N Roll Consciousness – 2LP gatefold w/download card. In 99% factory shrink and as NEW.  $35

Underworld – Beaucoup Fish – 2LP repress 2017 remaster. With everything and as NEW.  $35

U2 – Zooropa – 2LP w/download 2018 remastered reissue. As new and perfect with everything.   $35

Guns ‘N Roses – Appetite For Destruction – 1987 Aussie OG – with inner. Some light ringwear front and back. Very nice condition wax. Plays great with excellent sound.  $30

Pearl Jam – Backspacer – 2009 repress diecut gatefold – brilliant copy with everything, as NEW.  $38

Pearl Jam – Riot Act – 2017 double LP gatefold repress – awesome with everything and untouched.  $40

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28

Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks – Back to Black 2014 repress version. Very nice SQ on this one, and all most will ever need. W/download card.   $35

Nitin Sawhney – ONE ZERO - Past, Present, Future Unplugged BOXSET – 5 x 12” vinyl, double CD, DVD, deluxe 24 page booklet. Immaculate and sadly, unplayed, 2013 huge box set.   #656/1000 copies pressed.    $90

Postage to 4340.

Thanks

Regards

Andrew

• Like 1

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

thanks Jon

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, zippi said:

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

thanks Jon

All yours Zla?an 

1 hour ago, Uncle Seth said:

Just checking before I asked for    Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage - German 2012 double LP gatefold  (4024572556990) please

All yours.

Pink Floyd - Animals – 2016 remastered version (888751842717) and

Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain - MOFI Hybrid Super Audio CD, Numbered Limited Edition (UDSACD 2093)

from the previous thread.

done!

I'll be in touch by PM.

• Like 1