Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: The Cull.... *UPDATE* additions and MARKDOWNS - 15/3/19

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... Doubles and clean ups
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Edit 13/3/19 - updated SOLD list.... additions, and last ones with final markdown

Available...

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $55   $42  $38

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $40   $36  $32

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $40  $35  $32

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new.  $20   $18  $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $40  $38  $32

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD List

Nitin Sawhney – ONE ZERO - Past, Present, Future Unplugged BOXSET – 5 x 12” vinyl, double CD, DVD, deluxe 24 page booklet. Immaculate and sadly, unplayed, 2013 huge box set.   #656/1000 copies pressed.    $90  $78  $69

Something For Kate – The Official Fiction –  20th Anniversary reissue on BLACK vinyl. An exclusive fan pre-sale in March 2014 included an offer to those who purchased a live show ticket to also obtain the ‘Deluxe Vinyl & Ticket Package’, comprising all six albums on vinyl, signed by the band. As a result, there are an unknown number of signed albums (all 3 members signed in black marker) of all six of the 2014 vinyl represses. This one album is As new.  Rarely come up for sale now.  $100   $88  

Soen – Tellurian – 2014 double LP pressing – Now OOP and starting to escalate in price. Great Euro metal this.  $65  $60  $57

Lee Ranaldo And The Dust – Acoustic Dust – 98% of shrink still on. As NEW.  $20   $18  $15

Underworld – Beaucoup Fish – 2LP repress 2017 remaster. With everything and as NEW. $35  $32

U2 – Zooropa – 2LP w/download 2018 remastered reissue. As new and perfect with everything.   $35  $32

Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage - German 2012 double LP gatefold  (4024572556990) - fantastic discs and nice embossed cover but for two large splits along top edges.  $42

Thurston Moore – Rock N Roll Consciousness – 2LP gatefold w/download card. In 99% factory shrink and as NEW.  $35  $32

Pearl Jam – Backspacer – 2009 repress diecut gatefold – brilliant copy with everything, as NEW.  $38  $35  $32

Pearl Jam – Riot Act – 2017 double LP gatefold repress – awesome with everything and untouched.  $40  $35

The Doors – Absolutely Live Volume 2 – Single black disc, NZ pressed 1970 OG in red sleeve. Part 2 of 2 parts for this album. Part 1 comes in the blue sleeve, which is not offered here.
https://www.discogs.com/The-Doors-Absolutely-Live-Volume-2/release/6331836    $20   $18

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Queens of the Stone Age – Villains – Indie Edition Ltd Special cover by Stoneface w/download, 2LP still in 98% shrink.  $35  $32

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

Velvet Revolver – Contraband – 2014 2LP MOV repress – as NEW with all packaging. Really nice.  $45

Bauhaus – Bela Lugosi’s Dead – 12” single black vinyl. UK repress.  Very nice all around. $20

Guns ‘N Roses – Appetite For Destruction – 1987 Aussie OG – with inner. Some light ringwear front and back. Very nice condition wax. Plays great with excellent sound.  $30

Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks – Back to Black 2014 repress version. Very nice SQ on this one, and all most will ever need. W/download card.   $35

Little River Band – Sleeper Catcher – AUS press. Little laminate lines on edge of front, lots more on back, but record is near NEW. Their best album?   $5

Vince Jones – On The Brink Of It – AUS press.  Small rip to opening on front right, else shmick. Great record with barely a mark.  $10

Vince Jones – It All Ends Up In Tears – AUS press. Just a hint of ringwear mark top front, price sticker still in place, very nice record. A fantastic intro to this guy, if you have no other title?  $10

Prince – Purple Rain – original NZ press. Found this at the back amongst the wife’s small collection. With the inner sleeve, no poster though. Split seam top right cover. Noisy disc.  $2

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9574.JPG

Image result for nitin in zero box

R-3810965-1419510166-8437.jpeg.jpg

Photo 25-2-19, 10 25 56 pm.jpg  

Photo 25-2-19, 10 25 45 pm.jpg

I will take below if they are available. 

Little River Band – Sleeper Catcher – AUS press. Little laminate lines on edge of front, lots more on back, but record is near NEW. Their best album?   $5

Vince Jones – On The Brink Of It – AUS press.  Small rip to opening on front right, else shmick. Great record with barely a mark.  $10

Vince Jones – It All Ends Up In Tears – AUS press. Just a hint of ringwear mark top front, price sticker still in place, very nice record. A fantastic intro to this guy, if you have no other title?  $10

Prince – Purple Rain – original NZ press. Found this at the back amongst the wife’s small collection. With the inner sleeve, no poster though. Split seam top right cover. Noisy disc.  $2

Arrrgghh ok ill take Contraband... any others to be listed?

You dont happen to have an original USA copy of Rodriguez, Coming from Reality? 
Never hurts to ask!

12 hours ago, old bloke said:

You dont happen to have an original USA copy of Rodriguez, Coming from Reality? 
Never hurts to ask!

'fraid not...the Light in the Attic (LITA) repress is good though.

12 hours ago, Marshall_SLX said:

Arrrgghh ok ill take Contraband... any others to be listed?

I'm GLAD you asked!  ;) 

Bauhaus – Bela Lugosi’s Dead – 12” single black vinyl. UK repress.  Very nice all around. $20

Thurston Moore – Rock N Roll Consciousness – 2LP gatefold w/download card. In 99% factory shrink and as NEW.  $35

Underworld – Beaucoup Fish – 2LP repress 2017 remaster. With everything and as NEW.  $35

U2 – Zooropa – 2LP w/download 2018 remastered reissue. As new and perfect with everything.   $35

Guns ‘N Roses – Appetite For Destruction – 1987 Aussie OG – with inner. Some light ringwear front and back. Very nice condition wax. Plays great with excellent sound.  $30

Pearl Jam – Backspacer – 2009 repress diecut gatefold – brilliant copy with everything, as NEW.  $38

Pearl Jam – Riot Act – 2017 double LP gatefold repress – awesome with everything and untouched.  $40

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28

Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks – Back to Black 2014 repress version. Very nice SQ on this one, and all most will ever need. W/download card.   $35

Nitin Sawhney – ONE ZERO - Past, Present, Future Unplugged BOXSET – 5 x 12” vinyl, double CD, DVD, deluxe 24 page booklet. Immaculate and sadly, unplayed, 2013 huge box set.   #656/1000 copies pressed.    $90

2 hours ago, Marshall_SLX said:

Yep GNR too

Sorry, gone elsewhere. 😪

Wow and i thought i was quick... no worries ill still get contraband

Postage to 4340.

Thanks

Regards

Andrew

Starting posting tonight.....

Edit 28/2/19 - added last title, Markdowns and updated photos on front page

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

thanks Jon

7 hours ago, zippi said:

Pearl Jam – Ten – 2017 reissue – perfectly lovely repress with everything. Slight top edge split.  $28  $25

Rodriguez – Coming From Reality – 2009 repress of his 2nd album in gatefold, with fold out cover and OBI. Fantastic all around but for split along top edge (can’t be seen from the front). How good is this guy?   $55  $48

Sigur Ros – Taak - 2LP + 10” Limited Edition Reissue from 2015 in big heavy gatefold (KRUNK9LP). Reissue on two 180g LPs and a single-sided etched 10" on thinner vinyl, in original packaging in debossed gatefold sleeve with die-cut inner flap holding the 10". Everything is beautiful and barely a mark or whiff of wear on it.   $75  $65

thanks Jon

All yours Zla🕺an 

Dam I hate missing something I want!

1 hour ago, joz said:

Dam I hate missing something I want!

sorry mate - which one did you miss?  :( 

Rodriguez 😢

6 minutes ago, stuckinhere said:

QOTSA Please?

yours sir.

Can't believe those two Pearl Jam LP's are still there...I thought they'd go first for sure???   :poke:

Andddd....they're gone.

1 hour ago, candyflip said:

Andddd....they're gone.

What? Everything?

13 minutes ago, Uncle Seth said:

What? Everything?

No, the PJ's I called out in the post before that one.   :) 

check the first post in the thread.

Just checking before I asked for    Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage - German 2012 double LP gatefold  (4024572556990) please

1 hour ago, Uncle Seth said:

Just checking before I asked for    Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage - German 2012 double LP gatefold  (4024572556990) please

All yours.

Pink Floyd - Animals – 2016 remastered version (888751842717) and

Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain - MOFI Hybrid Super Audio CD, Numbered Limited Edition (UDSACD 2093)

from the previous thread.

done!

I'll be in touch by PM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: Used and Loved Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

SCOTT WALKER - Songs From His TV Series - 1969 original Japanese gatefold vinyl LP (PHILIPS SFX-7174) VG/VG+. 
      No OBI, cover slightly worn and stickered from Radio Station promo use (3 on back sleeve, and on labels as shown) but generally very presentable and clean, very nice vinyl with only light marks.  $38

JOHN COLTRANE - Coltrane Legacy - 1972 Japanese  (ATLANTIC P-6108A)   VG++/VG+
      No OBI (not sure it ever came with one), but nice cover with almost no wear, good insert and OK wax with a few marks and scuffs on both sides. 
      Previously unreleased recordings by the John Coltrane Quartet, the John Coltrane Sextet & the Milt Jackson-John Coltrane Group, recorded betwen 1959-1961.     $38

T. REX - Great Hits - 1979 Japanese reissue vinyl w/OBI (EMI EMS-40144)  VG+/VG++.
      Cover is awesome wih only light marks, b&w insert and spotless OBI. Vinyl is also immaculate without a mark. 
      Fantastic compilation with all the hits. A great copy.   $55

XTC - Mummer - 1983 Japanese vinyl w/OBI  (Virgin VIL-6042)  VG++/VG++. 
      Gorgeous cover with no wear and a lovely clean OBI. 2 x excellent inserts.
      Wax on side 1 has some light hairlines under harsh light - that's it, else glossy and black both sides.  $40

________________________________________________________________________________________________
      SOLD

BILLY JOEL - Nylon Curtain -  1982 Japanese Mastersound vinyl  (30AP 2401) VG++/VG++.
      Awesome cover with just light rub marks and some tiny edgewear only.
      Big double thick cardboard 'MASTERSOUND' inner. Also 'regular' paper english lyric inner, and the 4 page paper Japanese lyric insert along with Billy's thoughts on each song in both languages. No OBI present. Wax is virtually unmarked under very strong overhead lighting. A super copy.    $38

PAUL KELLY AND THE MESSENGERS – Gossip - Rare Japanese 1 disc release PROMO w/OBI (A&M Records C28Y3219) VG++/NM.
      Japan SUPER Rare PROMO LP w/OBI & both inserts. EXtremely limited 15 track single vinyl release - probably only a few copies of this Japanese promo version available in the world. Promo sticker on back cover as usual. Promo stamp on record labels. Immaculate all around with one tiny bump on bottom right front cover corner (see photo), else shmick.
      Glossy unplayed wax with no marks. Remarkable copy of this Aussie legend's most popular album.  $100

CHARLIE PARKER - On Savoy Vol. 5 -  1972 Japanese SEALED OG vinyl (CBS/Sony SOPL 68-SY) SEALED and AS NEW!   
      This one is so rare it doesn't even appear in Discogs. What can you say about a factory sealed Bop record that has survived 50 years untouched? 
      Looks like there might be some light browning under the shrink, else it should breathe pure 70's class when undressed for the first time.  $55

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Ammonia Avenue - 1984 Japanese vinyl W/OBI (ARISTA 20RS-54) VG++/VG++. 
      Really nice unmarked cover and OBI, with beautiful colour inner. A small scratch mark on Side A of the wax is so shallow it doesn't sound at all. Sweet copy.   $45

STEELY DAN - AJA - 1980 USA vinyl repress (CAREFUL - *NOT* Japanese - MCA-1688) VG+/VG++.
      Lacquer cut by Kevin Gray - this one sounds superb. Front cover not bad at all (again, my photo is rather stark!), back cover very clean and nice.
      No insert. US copy vinyl has only lightest marks (just hairlines in strong overhead light). 
      Otherwise glossy and rather fine - these copies do not turn up this square, well cared for and nice very often, unfortunately.   $48

My latest YouTube videos are centred around spinning the unusual, coloured, MOFI, Half Speeds, Aussie, rare and just plain interesting vinyl of classic tracks including such luminaries as Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd, TOOL, Blade Runner OST, Disturbed and Richie Hawtin - have a look!

Here's the newest one : YouTube
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: Sealed and NEW Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
      Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

The Rat Pack – Live At The Sands – 2LP Limited reissue in gatefold - BRAND NEW & SEALED.
      2014 rmastered set, originally recorded live at The Sands Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada on September 7, 1963. Includes liner notes by Bill Zehme. Digitally remastered by Lee Herschberg. Pressed in the Netherlands and sounds fantastic.
      For those whose favourite part of the legendary Sinatra/Count Basie LIVE AT THE SANDS album was Frank's lengthy comedic monologue, THE RAT PACK: LIVE AT THE SANDS will arrive like manna from hipster's heaven. The disc features an entire performance by the storied "rat pack" of the Chairman and his musical pals Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr., but most of the show is given over to shtick and banter. Fittingly, Sinatra gets the most straight-ahead musical time with a brace of sterling ballads whose appearance should delight hardcore fans. Fortunately, the humorous barbs passed around the stage for the bulk of the performance are extremely sharp and funny (if politically incorrect in the extreme). Taken as a comedy album with some stirring musical moments, this disc is a gem for those who revere the Rat Pack, as they are captured at the peak of their powers and popularity, exuding hipness from every pore. LIVE AT THE SANDS is a bona fide cultural artefact documenting one generation's apex of cool.    $35

Alan Parsons Project – I Robot – 2LP LEGACY 2013 release 35th Anniversary Edition - BRAND NEW & SEALED.
      MOV pressing in a gatefold sleeve. Including an 8 page booklet with rare photos & liner notes by Alan Parsons, and 14 bonus tracks on the second disc.
      Lovely double album package.    $45

Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won (SUPER DELUXE EDITION) – 4LP, 3CD, DVD and Book – 2018 EU pressed Box Set. BRAND NEW & SEALED.
      'How The West Was Won' highlights the best performances from Led Zeppelin’s legendary concerts at the Los Angeles Forum and Long Beach Arena on June 25 and 27, 1972. Standouts include a 25-plus minute version of 'Dazed And Confused' and a 21-minute medley based around 'Whole Lotta Love'. The performances also capture the band introducing songs from its then-unreleased album 'Houses Of The Holy', which would be released nine months later. The Super Deluxe Boxed Set contains: Remastered audio on three CDs and four 180-gram vinyl LPs. DVD of the album in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and PCM Stereo, plus photo gallery. High-def download card of all stereo audio content at 96kHz/24 bit. A 52 page book filled with rare and previously unpublished photos of the band at each of the concert locations, plus memorabilia and ephemera. High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
      Goes for anywhere from $230-$245 online anywhere you care to check.   
      How's half that?      $125
      (ALL GONE)

My latest YouTube videos are centred around spinning the unusual, coloured, MOFI, Half Speeds, Aussie, rare and just plain interesting vinyl of classic rock tracks including Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd, TOOL and the Blade Runner OST - have a look!

Here's the newest one : YouTube
    • By candyflip
      Price: $1 Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT:

Combine with anything in this list to save postage:

Brazil Classics 2 : O’Samba - w/David Byrne vinyl LP. NEW & SEALED. Compiled by David Byrne (ex-Talking Heads). Includes Digital Download. "The music is wonderful, also a historical archive as partial basis for contemporary Brazilian music. Danceable, singable, easy to listen to over and over again."   $35  $32  $28

Jason Isbell & 400 Unit – Here We Rest – 2011 Lighting Rod gatefold &  7" single (…15506) - SEALED and BRAND NEW. Vinyl album w/ 7" single in gatefold cover.  - $40  $38  $35

Jason Isbell – Sirens of the Ditch - US 2018 Special Deluxe Edition 2LP - SEALED and BRAND NEW.  180 gram 2-disc with download card which includes 4 extra unreleased songs not available on the original release. Deluxe Edition hype sticker and New West Records 20 Year hype sticker.  $42  $38  $35

The Incredible Jimmy Smith – Midnight Special – Blue Note 2015 (602547476463)  BRAND NEW &  SEALED. Blue Note Records 75th Anniversary Vinyl Initiative release of fantastic hard to get Blue Note original recordings.   $38  $36  $34

James – Living In Extraordinary Times – EU pressed 2018 2LP vinyl (…393620)  BRAND NEW and SEALED. 180 Gram Vinyl, includes Download Code.  $40  $38  $34

Various – American Epic :The Best Of Blues – Third Man Records 2017 vinyl - BRAND NEW and SEALED. Remastered using a mix of analog and digital technology. A nifty companion to the amazing US PBS documentary series. Single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish, with black poly-lined inner sleeve. Paramount record masters courtesy of Lars Edegran and the George H. Buck, Jr. Jazz Foundation. Jack White as Producer.   $38  $36  $34

Traffic – When The Eagle Flies – 2013 Ltd Friday Music gatefold - BRAND NEW SEALED. Remastered from original Island Records tapes. Mastering by Joe Reagoso w/ Kevin Gray.   $40  $38  $34

Miles Davis + 19 / Gil Evans – Miles Ahead – US 2013 Columbia KG mastered MONO repress. BRAND NEW and SEALED in baggie. 180-gram audiophile mono vinyl LP. Reissue of the original mono version cat.#: CL 1041. Sticker notes the release is 'individually numbered', however there is no number printed on this cover!  Regardless, another Kevin Gray masterpiece.   $38  $36  $34

SOLD
      Miles Davis- Pangaea – US 2012 Double 180gm LP by Four Men With Beards. BRAND new and SEALED.
      Stop - don't run! 
      This 4 Men With Beards pressing is actually great!   
      Recorded live at Osaka Festival Hall, Japan, Evening, February 1, 1975. Original vinyl released June 1976. 
      180 gram double vinyl, gatefold sleeve.  $42

Ry Cooder – The Prodigal Son – black vinyl EU Concord 2018 repress - SEALED & BRAND NEW - Ry back on top form in this highly acclaimed new album. Great reviews!   $35

Fleetwood Mac – Pious Bird of Good Omen – 2012 MOV EU press - BRAND NEW & SEALED. Nice solid bottom, clear mids and very pleasant top end too. Great collection of Peter Green era tunes.  $40

The Stooges – Stooges – 2010 import Rhino Vinyl 180 Gram Repress LP. SEALED and BRAND NEW. Cut from the original analog Masters, incredible SQ. Highly acclaimed.... "this press is definitely the one to get. Dead quiet, great dynamic range and separation, just all around beautiful sound. I don't have an original to compare to, but this version definitely does have the best sound to me...."THIS is the copy to have… $38

Santana – Inner Secrets – US 2014 Friday Music repress - NEW & SEALED in baggie. Lovely copy, Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, and pressed at R.T.I. plant.   $42

Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence – 2014 US 2LP pressing - SEALED and BRAND NEW. With colour insert.  LP mastered by Wes Garland at Nashville Record Productions and pressed by United Record Pressing.   $42

* Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 10% of items total will follow - this will all go (this month) to the RED CROSS BUSHFIRE RELIEF.

THE SMALL PRINT:

** FINAL 10 titles **

Please combine with Part 1 from yesterday for best postage deal.
      -------------------------------------------

Gil Evans - There Comes A Time - 1976 Japanese vinyl with OBI (RVP6033 RCA) VG++/VG+. Cover immaculate and OBI & insert both great. Only lightest whisps on the vinyl. Includes David Sanborn, Howard Johnson, Billy Harper and Ryo Kawasaki.  $28

Bud Powell Trio - Bud Powell - 1978 Japanese MONO vinyl w/OBI (YW-7801-RO Royal Roost) VG+/VG++. Gorgeous inky black and shiny vinyl without a mark, inlcuding insert. Cover has a white cat scratch across the OBI and front, which weirdly looks like it belongs there (see photo). Nice set.   $35

Boz Scaggs - Boz Scaggs Gold Disc - 1978 Japanese vinyl w/OBI (26AP1325 CBS) VG++/VG++. Fantastic, deep compilation from the Boz. Super OBI. Cover almost without a mark, and raised embossed lettering all over. Comes with 6-page tri-fold b&w insert featuring images, liner notes, and lyrics in both Japanese & English. The vinyl is new and near spotless.  $35

Elvis Costello - Goodbye Cruel World - 1984 Japanese vinyl w/OBI (RPL8251 F BEAT) VG++/VG+. Love this downbeat album! Comes with Japanese text/lyric insert, English picture/lyric insert and awesome OBI all great. Side B on the wax just needs a good wash and dry to remove some residue, else a lovely play throughout. $25

Y & T - Black Tiger - 1982 Japanese vinyl (A&M AMP-28055) VG+/VG+. Cover fantastic, insert has some browning, vinyl a few light marks. No OBI.   $28

Queen - The Game - 2018 US half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED NM/NM with hype sticker. Perfect retail copy.   $40

Bob Marley – Legend 30th Anniversary TRI coloured 2LP set (602537854363) SEALED NM/NM. Incredibly beautiful Red/Yellow/Green Rasta coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. AS new and sealed tight. No longer easy to find, nor cheap.   $55  

Rolling Stones – Tattoo You – AUS 1981 Maxicut OG (COC 39114) VG+/VG+. 80’s copy w/both original inserts looking fantastic. Cover is showing only slight general wear. Wax looks great with only light whisps.  Maxicut mastered at EMI by Greg Henderson (cursive ‘GH’ in the deadwax). Nice one.  $28

Big Star - Radio City - Europe 2016 Back to Black press (888072317321) SEALED NM/NM. Perfect reail copy. Great album!  $38

Lucinda Williams - Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone - 2014 triple vinyl LP in tri-gatefold w/download (748252254931) SEALED NM/NM. Fantastic set, in retail shrink and awesome all around.   $45

• By candyflip
      * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 10% of items total will follow - this will all go (this month) to the RED CROSS BUSHFIRE RELIEF.

THE SMALL PRINT:

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required - Japanese w/OBI (P13077 WARNER) VG++/VG++. In 98% tight factory shrink, w/inserts. Awesome record.   $30

Airplay - Airplay - Japanese BLUE vinyl repress 2018 edition, with huge English book insert with history on the band and extensive notes from the mastering engineer, plus OBI wrap (4547366355864) NM/NM. Superb quality and Mint condition, top to toe. An unusual find.  $35

Ike & Tina Turner - Feel Good - 1972 Japanese OG gatefold w/RUBY coloured wax (LLP-80611)  VG++/VG+. Very heavy cardstock cover, looks great, no OBI. 2 x great OIS. Record is lovely, with some light whisps only.   $25

Foreigner - Jukebox Heroes - 2019 1st press on vinyl Walmart exclusive (888072091085) SEALED NM/NM. Excellent compilation and first time for the 2011 CD original to appear on wax. Perfect and sealed.  $28

Paul Revere & The Raiders - The Spirit Of 67 - 2015 Friday Music Ltd translucent RED vinyl in gatefold (829421939504) VG+/VG++. Cover has a bend top left front corner only,and perfect vinyl. Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, pressed at RTI.   $32

James Taylor - Greatest Hits - 2013 Rhino repress in gatefold - (081227953980) VG++/VG++. Superb copy with no wear to anything.  $25

Janet Jackson - Control: The Remixes - 2019 US repress on 2LP black vinyl (602577867422)  VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for some edgewear, and split along bottom edge of 3-4cms. OIS all good, and two slightly marked discs that play great.   $20

Rodriguez - Coming From Reality - 2019 European repress (602577077388) VG+/NM. On Sussex, in shrink still, one bent corner top left front, else lovely and near perfect wax.   $35

SOLD

Vince Jones - Tell Me A Secret - Japanese vinyl w/OBI (K28P6470 ELECTRIC BIRD) VG+/VG++. I've only ever seen one other copy of this album and it's mine!  Some light browning/spots front and a little more on the back. Else comes with everything and looks great. Terrific album.  $32

Jon Hopkins - Singularity - 2LP heavyweight virgin vinyl in gatefold w/download (WIGLP352) VG++/VG++. Still in 99% shrink, just opened.  $35

Yo Yo Ma & Silk Road Ensemble – Sing Me Home – 2LP Barnes & Noble gatefold 2016 Exclusive press (888751810112) SEALED NM/NM.   Not easy to find this one.  $42 

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers - 1980 AUS flip open cover reissue (COC 59100) VG+/VG+. The 'zip' is a flap and it's complete and opens without issue. Some general wear to the cover, some wrinkles, but presents well. Really solid OIS. Record is black, shiny and only lightest marks.   $38

Diana Krall - Girl In The Other Room - 2016 2LP reissue - (602547376923) VG+/VG++. Cover is great but for one small bend on front right bottom corner, and a 5cm split along the very top edge. OIS and both records are near immaculate.   $32

Janet Jackson - Velvet Rope - 2 x US black vinyl LP in gatefold (602577666698) VG++/VG+. Awesome cover with only lightest wear to corner edges, else two great OIS, and two only very lightest whispy marked vinyl.      $22

Hawkwind - Hall of the Mountain Grill - Aus 1st press  (L 35324) VG+/VG++. Cover is great with only shadow of ringwear on front, less on back. The wax is just beautiful. A very nice example all round.   $30

Deep Purple -  Last Concert In Japan - UK 2018 Limited edition purple vinyl edition (TPS 3514) VG+/NM.  Cover is great - just a 3cm split on bottom edge. Plain white paper poly-lined OIS. Remarkable record without a mark and a gorgeous translucent reddy/purple. Mastered from the original tapes at Abbey Road.    $25

OST - Blues Brothers - Friday Music BLUE transparent vinyl edition (829421160175) VG+/NM. Slight wrinkles to bottom front left, and split along top edge, else looking good. Vinyl is great, minty.   $38

U2 - Achtung Baby - 2 DISC 2018 European remaster (602557970098) VG++/VG++. Just unsealed, shrink still on, and looking gorgeous top to bottom.   $45

George Michael – Listen Without Prejudice – US 2017 repress (88875145271) SEALED NM/NM. Gorgeous recent repress of a great album that has only really just been rediscovered by the masses since his death. Nothing to mark this copy down.   $28