Econowave - looking for a tube friendly dynamic speaker?

Paul Spencer

Hi guys. 

Sorry the bring this old thread up,  but does anyone on Australia make an affordable, high sensitivity econowave style speaker? Similar to DIYSG in the US.  Id like to try some for side surrounds but can't really afford to drop $2100-$2700 on matching PSA speakers.  If not I might have to try some of the (slightly)  better looking PA speakers like Electro-Voice

Cheers 

Jamie

16 hours ago, jamiebosco said:

Sorry the bring this old thread up,  but does anyone on Australia make an affordable, high sensitivity econowave style speaker?

Yes - we have a range in both finished and kit form.

Edited by Paul Spencer
  • Like 1

Oh nice. Could you please pm me details!

What kind of ballpark sensitivity would the coax have? I am looking for something in the 92dB+/w/m range to better match up with my 95dB and 98dB fronts.

At the moment my Avr set  my channel trims to Left and Right - 5dB, Center channel is - 9dB and surrounds were set at +4dB! 

1 hour ago, jamiebosco said:

Oh nice. Could you please pm me details!

What kind of ballpark sensitivity would the coax have? I am looking for something in the 92dB+/w/m range to better match up with my 95dB and 98dB fronts.

At the moment my Avr set  my channel trims to Left and Right - 5dB, Center channel is - 9dB and surrounds were set at +4dB! 

93 dB 1W 1m