Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

Sony 270ES 4K Cinema Projector and Majestic Screen package

Item: The all new native 4K Sony VPL-VW270ES 4K Cinema Projector (new 2019 model with all new lens) and Majestic Screen package is now available.

Genuine Australian stock! This model is available in black or white.

Groundbreaking price for native 4K cinema projection!

RRP at $10,317 based on package with 100 inch Majestic Screen at full RRP.

With 2 RF 3D Glasses and premium Majestic Evo4K Screen and top of the line Peerless geared projector mount! 

Priced From: $8289 inc GST and delivery Australia wide.
Payment Method: Pickup - Direct deposit, cards 1%.

Extra Info: This model doesn't have the lens memory feature that the 570ES has, however it has motorised zoom, shift and focus so you could use a 235 screen, it would just take a little longer to switch between formats when required.. perhaps 30-40 seconds using the remote. Otherwise a 16:9 format screen would mean no changing sizes or messing around with the remote.
Pictures: Sony_VW270ES_package_large.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By calypso
      Item: Linear Tube Audio microZOTOL MZ2 Headphone/Preamp
      Price: $1950 OR NEAR OFFER.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moved to integrated amp
      Payment Method: Bank transfer/cash. Will post at buyers expense.
      Extra Info: Hi, For sale is a LTA micro ZOTOL MZ2, in beautiful condition, with upgraded linear power supply and NOS 12sn7 preamp tubes. This preamp is very versatile. It is primarily a brilliant headphone amp but also a dedicated preamp at which it excels. It also can be utilised as a stand alone 1 watt integrated amp. I used it exclusively as a preamp and it's about the best, I've heard anyway, under $10,000 or so. As mentioned it also comes with the substantial upgraded linear power supply. It also is equipped with remote control. I've moved to an integrated amp so unfortunately the MZ2 is now surplus to requirements. I'm the second owner. The preamp is configured for Australian voltage and was originally purchased from the Australian dealer ( Macleans Hi-Fi I believe ).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By 8thdegree
      Item: BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC + SoundAffairs Linear PSU & Mods
      Price: $4350
      Item Condition: Excellent (being conservative, see note below*)
      Reason for selling: Have gone 'ethernet'...
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC. Black version. James Soh SoundAffairs external AC to DC Linear PSU and mods—Ultima Femto Clock, Ultima Voltage Regulator, etc. Have had the unit since March 2019 (bought new). Including retail for the unit (A$3700), the price of the PSU and mods (A$2200), double-freight and import duties via Singapore (A$600), overall retail price is ~A$6500. Reason for selling is that I am moving in a different direction with my sources & DAC, to networked audio over ethernet. This unit is USB-based. DAC comes with original remote.  *Some might say the unit is "as new" given that the little nicks on the PSU were there when it shipped to me! However, since it's been modded I suppose technically the Benchmark unit itself is definitely not "as new". PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY.   Well, if you're interested in this listing you probably have done your research already. This listing is not for just the highly sought-after Benchmark DAC3 HGC—as if that weren't enough—but for that unit extensively modded by James Soh of SoundAffairs in Singapore, including his all-important custom Linear DC PSU:      Benchmark DAC2 family modification
      WWW.MYSOUNDAFFAIRS.COM For customer reviews, please click here Change the simple oscillator circuit that is used for the ESS9018 Sabre DAC with our Ultima FEMTO low jitter clock then replaced the critical...     Even in its BASE retail form, the Benchmark DAC3 HGC is on a number of high-profile current 'best of' lists, including Stereophile's Recommended Components in its highest "A+" designation:    Recommended Components: 2019 Edition Digital Processors | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM Digital Processors Editor's Note: The sound of any particular CD transport/digital processor combination will be dependent on the datalink used-see "Bits is Bits?" by Christopher Dunn and...     Quite some cost, logistics and waiting times in orchestrating this combo I can tell you...here's your chance to leverage my expended effort and get hold of this setup, ALMOST NEW, with NO WAIT TIME, and at a STEEP DISCOUNT.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY COSTS AROUND $120 INSURED. THE ACTUAL COST MAY DEPEND ON DELIVERY LOCATION. PICKUP IN SYDNEY POSSIBLE TO AVOID THIS, SUBJECT TO PAYMENT BEING SECURED AHEAD OF TIME (PAYPAL ONLY).

Photos: See extensive pics. The small nicks are visible on the PSU pics.

• By gemini07
      Item: Audia Flight Three CD player - as new.
      Price: $2,500 ono (current retail is nearly $4,000)
      Item Condition: As new - still under new component warranty. Used only for a few days (see below).
      Reason for selling: Too many CD players
      Payment Method: As agreed
      Extra Info: I bought this superb CD player via Klapp Electronics late last year after having been advised by the repairer of my Audia Flight CD One that a replacement laser assembly for that player might not be available. After waiting six months for a replacement laser, I decided to buy this AF Three player in lieu, having owned one before. As chance had it, eight days after taking delivery, I was advised that my CD One was now fixed, making the purchase of this new player redundant. Other than the initial testing, it has been safely tucked away, complete with original box, packaging, remote, accessories and manual. It is in every way, virtually new.

I have owned one of these players previously and they are truly superb, with a very rich, dynamic and detailed sound.

Spec's are as follows: (note the very high dynamic range of this player, making for outstanding tonal accuracy)

FL CD Three Technical Data
      Frequency response 0.5 Hz ÷ 20 KHz ±0.1dB Upsampling 192 KHz Dynamic Range 122 dB THD + Noise > -100 dB Maximum output voltage 2.5 Vrms Output impedance 600 ohm Main voltage AC (50-60Hz) 240 V Power consumption 50 W Dimensions and weight 420x90x420 (WxHxD), 8Kg Shipping dimensions and weight 490x250x530 (WxHxD), 10Kg  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By grorr76
      Item: Pink Floyd immersion boxset Wish you were here multi cd blu ray , book set
      Price: 99
      Item Condition: perfect never played all contents complete and never opened
      Reason for selling: NRL
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  ship anywhere in australia for $10. no pickups 

• By Mr_Gadget
      Item: Titan AV Modern Bookshelf Speaker Stands 870mm Dual Leg
      Price: $90
      Item Condition: New (never used but with cosmetic blemish from factory as shown in photo)
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: These stands were purchased earlier this year with the intention to use them as surround speaker stands, I ended up wall mounting the speakers so did not use them. They have a cosmetic blemish on the top plate from factory but will not be seen once a speaker is placed on top.

Specs:

• 2 x 870mm Dual Leg Bookshelf speaker stands • Height: 870mm • Top plate 200mm x 250mm x 6mm • Base plate 250mm x 300mm x 8mm  • Main material: Glass & Aluminium • Colour: Gloss black • Max weight load: 10kg per stand • Tempered glass base plate with floor spikes for added stability • Cable management included for a clean and organized appearance • Aluminium supporting poles • Weight: 9kg • Instructions included  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.