Sign in to follow this  
proftournesol

The Expanse, series 3

Season 3 just released, season 4 has finished filming I think😀

Meanwhile, Book 8 is released in the next few weeks

I thought that syfy killed off the series after season 3?  

Did is someone else pickup?

good looking forward to season 4

i have read some of the books.

Syfy killed it off as it was too expensive to produce, Netflix picked it up for a while but now it's moved to Amazon Prime who have funded Season 4

I was so desperate to watch Season 3 I bought it on Blu-ray from the US from Amazon (at the time Season 3 hadn't had a local release on Blu-ray). Then I realised I'd already seen Season 3 on Netflix, lol. No matter happy to get The Expanse on Blu-ray, it's a keeper imo

Glad to hear it's back on streaming services. Bring on Season 4 I say!  The show is freaking amazing!!! 😊

9 hours ago, Davo1972 said:

I was so desperate to watch Season 3 I bought it on Blu-ray from the US from Amazon (at the time Season 3 hadn't had a local release on Blu-ray). Then I realised I'd already seen Season 3 on Netflix, lol. No matter happy to get The Expanse on Blu-ray, it's a keeper imo

Glad to hear it's back on streaming services. Bring on Season 4 I say!  The show is freaking amazing!!! 😊

The EXPANSE 1080P Blu-ray is absolute reference material .....it is some of the best 1080P i have ever seen!! ☺️

To be fair it looked pretty good streaming on Netflix despite the limited bitrate. Inky blacks and shadow detail even on my edge lit LCD.

The good news is that series 3 of The Expanse is available to watch on Prime Video. The gooder news is that series 4 is in production. And......the latest book, number 8 in the series, is due out in March I believe.

Edited by JukKluk2