• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SpotOn
      Item: NAD C355 BEE Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 350 plus postage if required 
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought this about 10 months ago from another SNA member. Very nice sounding amp and is in excellent cosmetic condition. Comes with original remote and generic power cord.
      Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
      Damping factor: 160
      Input sensitivity: 300mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 98dB (line)
      Dimensions: 435 x 116 x 292mm
      Weight: 8.5kg

Pick up is preferred but can pack safely and post at buyer's cost and risk if required. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By thejt
      Item: Shanling MC-30 Music Centre (Valves)
      Price: $625 or $650 with Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Shipped - Direct Deposit
      Extra Info:

I am the second owner of this locally delivered 240V unit and I am sure I will regret selling this later. Ask anyone who has ever come across one of these and they will back me up with how they were blown away by this little unit. The build quality is excellent, thick aluminium body and heavy transformers. The design is well thought out with the feet all featuring levelling. The sound it makes is lush and although it seems like it would not create a generous amount of sound at 3W (Class A) I can fill a lounge room with gorgeous sound without even going half way on the dial. This is without even using easy to drive speakers, I had used Quad 11L and Dynaudio Contour 1.32E which are both only about 86dB. It has a pre-out should you want more power, but I tried using a Quad 909 and preferred it direct. The unit actually provided more bass on its own. Feature wise, CD player, FM and AM radio, 3.5mm input and RCA input which should cover everything you could want. 

The original owner lost the remote but the unit can be operated from the controls on the device itself. Volume adjustment is a bit of a chore like that though so I picked up a Logitech universal unit which I can include for an extra $25 (cost $70). A common issue with many Shanling CD players is the occasion pause during cd playback but this is occurs only very occasionally and lasts about 1 - 2 seconds before resuming. The MC-30 has been otherwise faultless. I have the original double box so can ship at buyers risk if desired but note it is fairly heavy. Great chance to get into valves or Class A amplification without too much outlay. Questions welcome and I will try to answer best I can. Donation on sale to SNA. Please look at all the glowey bits in the pictures!

Praise:

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/308shan/index.html

http://www.charismaaudio.com/products/shanling/mc30.htm

• By Audionerd
      Item: Luxman A522 Belt Drive Turntable fitted with Grace G-707 Tonearm & Denon DL103 Moving Coil Cartridge
      Price: Reduced from $1150 to $850!! FIRM because this is already a bargain
      Item Condition: Beautiful clean condition apart from some scratching to the lid. Operationally perfect and set up ready to play
      Reason for selling: FAR too many turntables
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: A superb example of this rare turntable, with classic looks but serviced and upgraded to current audiophile standards by turntable maestro Rick Powell. 
      Adjusted for optimum performance with correct VTA, azimuth, overhang, offset angle, tracking force and bias correction under test conditions. Refurbishment of all electrical contacts and cabling, horizontal and vertical relocation of the arm via the locking collar and re-aligning the bearing has resulted in the best performing sample of this combination you will find. It will certainly surpass more expensive units that are not properly set up.

• By Somethingclever
      Item: Indiana Line Puro 800 Integrated Amp - Italian Made
      Price:  600 ono plus postage 
      Item Condition: Great, other than a couple of light superficial scratches on the top
      Reason for selling: NLR / funding upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Original RRP was EUR 1,200 in 2014, now available for EUR 869.  The RRP if ever released in Australia would've been about $2k ( when EUR 1.2k ) or 1.3k ( when EUR 869 ).  This unit was imported by @Cafad a couple of years ago and I bought it from him about a year ago.  It is a great little unit and has an onborad DAC.  

Here are the specs...
      • 2 x 80 watt rms / 2 channel driven (8 ohm) 
      • 2 x 110 watt rms / 2 channel driven (4 ohm) 
      • 10 ÷ 80000 Hz +/- 0.5 dB frequency response
      • 20 ÷ 20000 Hz +/- 0.5 dB (Phono) 
      • 0.006% THD @ 1 KHz (80% nominal power) 
      • > 92 dB A weighted signal noise ratio (CD, Aux) 
      • > 82 dB A weighted (MM Phono) 
      • 400 mV / 47 Kohm input sensitivity 
      • 1.2 mV (MM Phono) 
      • 750 mV / 600 ohm pre output 

• 24 bit / 192 KHz digital to analog converter 
      • 500 mVpp / 75 ohm coaxial input 
      • JEITA format / CP-1212 optical input 
      • 32-96 KHz USB input sampling 

• 220 ÷ 240 VAC / 50 Hz power supply 
      • 280 W max power consumption 

• dimensions : 430 x 88 x 345 mm 
      • weight : 8.2 Kg 
      • remote control included

Here is a review...

https://headmania.org/2015/04/23/indiana-line-puro-800-integrated-speaker-amplifier-review/

And for the Italians amongst us...

Photos:  First two images are from the internet, then my unit

• By charlieg12
      Hi All

Was given a L-530 for Christmas, a beautiful beast but its got a few faults. I'd really like to get it working and I need some help.

It's Japanese so I've powered it with a cheap 500w 100v step down. I've found and downloaded the circuit diagram, owners and service manuals. It looks reasonable clean inside, I reckon its been opened a few times as all the screws don't match. The transistors on the two PB-1393-1 (L&R power amps boards?) are different with with 2x 2SC2922 52Y and 2x 2SA1216 53Y on left board, 2x 2SC2526 NW(X) and 2X 2SA1076 OH(X) on the right. The right looks original. One of the caps (?) in the phono stage looks to have leaked but thats the only obvious blow out.

Initial testing done with CD player connected to AUX input and both headphones (first time) and speakers via speaker A output.

On power up;  All the panel lights come on with the warm up flashing. Red LEDs on the power amp boards light (4 each) as do the two on phono input stage.
      Warm up relay (RY 201) triggers after maybe 10 seconds, light stabilises and music is produced out of the left channel only. About 10 seconds later relay triggers again, warm up flashes and music stops. Power off for a short while lets me repeat, with the same result.

I'll probably have to take it to someone here in Adelaide before too long (suggestions as to who welcomed) but am keen to go as far as I can before then.

Thanks for reading my post, any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.