23 hours ago, cultfilman said:

You musta missed this.

Yes I did. Henry told Marie that Tiddlywinks was a pre mating ritual. 

Also I know the answer to your last question as I recently watched Carry On Behind. The scene was of an archeology dig (not sure of exact details) Kenneth Williams played a professor in the film.

16 minutes ago, Hifigeek said:

Yes I did. Henry told Marie that Tiddlywinks was a pre mating ritual. 

Also I know the answer to your last question as I recently watched Carry On Behind. The scene was of an archeology dig (not sure of exact details) Kenneth Williams played a professor in the film.

Yes. Half correct. Wasnt there another reason why the tiddlywinks went on for so long?

Correct 100% with CO Behind. 

30 minutes ago, cultfilman said:

Yes. Half correct. Wasnt there another reason why the tiddlywinks went on for so long?

Correct 100% with CO Behind. 

Hmm (you are a tough quizmaster!), well I remember something along the lines of tiddling in and winking out of the pot/cup. After Marie both tiddled in and then winkied out (can't believe I have just typed that!) Henry said now first to 20 (he was using the game as an excuse not to fulfill his marital duties, due to Marie's habit of eating raw garlic!)

5 hours ago, Hifigeek said:

(he was using the game as an excuse not to fulfill his marital duties, due to Marie's habit of eating raw garlic!)

Yes. You nailed it. I got a chuckle out of your tiddling in and winkling out.

9 hours ago, cultfilman said:

Yes. You nailed it. I got a chuckle out of your tiddling in and winkling out.

Ok here's another...

What was the name of the holiday destination in Carry On Abroad??

7 minutes ago, cultfilman said:

Where was COAbroad filmed. Not Spain where the cast wanted it to be. 

Good question, I will need to check it out. I know that 'Follow that Camel' was filmed in Camber Sands in Sussex UK! I think budgets were pretty limited, so it could have been anywhere.

5 hours ago, Hifigeek said:

Good question, I will need to check it out. I know that 'Follow that Camel' was filmed in Camber Sands in Sussex UK! I think budgets were pretty limited, so it could have been anywhere.

pm. look close to home (hint)

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor CO Abroad was filmed in Pinewood Studios carpark.. wud you believe. Evidently the major cast members were furious when told it was not be be filmed in Spain as was the rumor. Even more furious when told  where in fact the location was to be. 

Edited by cultfilman

Joke of the Day:

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here.":lol:

Posers:
In which film did Captain S. Melly, Bombardier Ready and Sergeants Willing and Able appear? Who played the latter two.

In Cleo' who played the part of Senna Pod?

Whose only appearance in the films was as Detective Sergeant Bung in 'Carry On Screaming!'?

Edited by cultfilman

• 1 month later...