SOLD: FS :Musical Surroundings Phonomena 2+ phono stage

SOLD

Item: MS Phonomena 2+ phono stage
Price: $540 plus shipping and insurance.
Item Condition:
Mint, as new.
Reason for selling:Purchased to try, moving on.
Payment Method: Local pick up-cash. Interstate ( shipped ) bank transfer.
Extra Info: An excellent phono stage that I wanted to try in my system, which I did for several days, but it is not possessed of the tonal balance I am seeking. It is very detailed and dynamic and you may hear things not experienced previously. My preferences, in no way, reflect upon the superb quality of this phono stage and there are many reviews and highly favourable opinions on this around the internet.

I am selling this for EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE THAT I PURCHASED IT FOR, ONE MONTH BACK.

Since my photography skills are non existent  I have taken the liberty to link to the original listing from January this year

Pictures:

• Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
35 minutes ago, evil c said:

Good choice! emoji6.png

Beat me to it, was going to recommend this phono!

Mr @Grizzly suggested one to me a while back... it’s got to be worth a shot with you two suggesting it. ?

I should annotate, at this point, that my decision to sell this phono stage is entirely subjective and ,absolutely, in no way, reflects negatively upon the efficacy, quality or performance of the Phonomena.

It has been a very long time since I did any comparisons of phono stages and I have formulated some ideas about what phono stage will suit the overall character of my system, so I am somewhat engaged in the pursuit of something intangible, but which I will recognise as being possessed of suitable versimilitude very soon after I first hear it.

With all that said, I still, honestly recommend this phono stage to anyone and I am entirely happy to answer any and all questions.