Sign in to follow this  
alex789hifi

Kef Reference 204/C (Rosewood) & AMR DP-777 DAC

Hi All,

Selling the below 3 components. No longer using this gear so it has to go. I take care of all of my hifi.

My ebay name is alex789hifi and have 100% positive reviews so you are comfortable purchasing. 

I dont have the box for the centre so 'prefer pickup. Will wrap if required, I have metres of bubble wrap

,soft cloth & will double box for protection. Í do have the boxes for the AMR and Onkyo. 

Any questions send me a PM. 

Item:  Kef Reference 204/2C (Rosewood Gloss) Speaker
Price: $2200
Item Condition:  Excellent
Reason for selling:  No longer being used
Payment Method:  Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: RRP $8000 (no longer current model)

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-and-av-speakers/kef-reference-7-2-496220/review

Item:  AMR DP-777 DAC
Price:  $2200
Item Condition:  Good (Perspex covers over tubes have faded slightly)

https://www.stereophile.com/content/abbingdon-music-research-dp-777-da-processor-page-2

Item:  Onkyo M500R power amp
Extra Info: RRP $5000 current model

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/onkyo-m-3000r-and-m-5000r-940283/review 

IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6471.jpg

IMG_6474.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

IMG_5872.JPG

IMG_5873.JPG

IMG_5874.JPG

IMG_5875.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

IMG_5878.JPG

IMG_4532.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5980.JPG

Hi All,

Selling the below 3 components. No longer using this gear so it has to go. I take care of all of my hifi.

My ebay name is alex789hifi and have 100% positive reviews so you are comfortable purchasing. 

I dont have the box for the centre so 'prefer pickup. Will wrap if required, I have metres of bubble wrap

,soft cloth & will double box for protection. Í do have the boxes for the AMR and Onkyo. 

Any questions send me a PM. 

Item:  Kef Reference 204/2C (Rosewood Gloss) Speaker
Price: $2200

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-and-av-speakers/kef-reference-7-2-496220/review

Item:  AMR DP-777 DAC
Item Condition:  Good (Perspex covers over tubes have faded slightly)

https://www.stereophile.com/content/abbingdon-music-research-dp-777-da-processor-page-2

Item:  Onkyo M500R power amp
Extra Info: RRP $5000 current model

https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/onkyo-m-3000r-and-m-5000r-940283/review 

IMG_6469.thumb.jpg.1123927124391a31837c5a1e1833896d.jpg
IMG_6471.thumb.jpg.cd3f8952543893eeb03cecdf26d47d53.jpg
IMG_6474.thumb.jpg.e47195d501594b0ec361ea27bc67a118.jpg
IMG_6475.thumb.jpg.8f6e744f50134b496090325b7892c76a.jpg
IMG_5872.thumb.JPG.7b1028dab1ffc9f3fa450b4a19d28306.JPG
IMG_5873.thumb.JPG.553a8655ca830b3938de8628de8f8100.JPG
IMG_5874.thumb.JPG.6b5a680f7914766d67cd580ce1465229.JPG
IMG_5875.thumb.JPG.239d2c100182b1178e5b9144b82722d9.JPG
IMG_5877.thumb.JPG.37b905348c6257af549d2214836999d3.JPG
IMG_5878.thumb.JPG.b0422764b3bfb98ecdc0e6b8e34c1b33.JPG
IMG_4532.thumb.JPG.cece152021e6669a09d585331d862ade.JPG
IMG_5977.thumb.JPG.9a1fff81404d4c2f72dd8fb43a02f4cf.JPG
IMG_5980.thumb.JPG.91ecc6904b73ee627888b6a973c8bc66.JPG
Damm i just bought an amp

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CremonaM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I have 2 X sets of Chord Indigo Tuned Aray interconnects for sale in 1m length and both are RCA to RCA connections. **(Price is each set)** RRP $2,800 each
      Well renowned for their detail, timing, wide sound stage and controlled powerful Bass, these interconnects are a huge leap forward from the Signature Tuned Aray I previously owned and only a very slim difference in performance from the Sarum Super Aray which I auditioned for 2 weeks but didn’t see the need to change to the Sarum as the Indigo were just as impressive in every way. I believe this is why the Indigo line has been discontinued as they are too similar to Sarum in performance. Near perfect condition ( I am very fussy with all of my equipment) Original boxes in excellent condition also. Highly recommended.

• By field
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Skye State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT , Cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information: 
       2x matched pair ;
      6N8S and 6N1P-EV 

Free with SNA Donation 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By cyberkank
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Consolidating HT system Shipping : $70 shipping Australia wide) RRP for the LX-7 was around $12,000

Extra Info:
      External condition is very good.
      One of the channel occasionally has a hissing sound. I am not sure if it is my surround speaker wiring a bit exposed or the amplifier's own issue. 
      Have taken it to a repairer previously and they could not locate the fault. 
      So I went to the Adept Electronics in Adelaide to perform a full service and the unit recapping of capacitors (which from memory costed me around $300) 
      Occasionally (maybe around once every 4-5 movies) I still hear 1-2 sec sudden hiss from one of the surround speaker. I took it back to Adept Electronics and they tested for a week without any issues. So I suspect it  could be something in my system that is causing it, not 100% sure as it didn't bother me that much and it is hard to investigate as the unit is very heavy to take in and out of my rack.
      Other than that the unit works fine.
      Beautiful amplifier, sounds fantastic. Plenty of power to drive any speakers, it used to drive my B&W 800 series speakers and currently driving the Focal Sopra without any issues. it can drive speakers down to 2Ohms stable.
      Good for people looking at high-end  multi channels amplifier without the price tag or people that want a killer stereo amplifier that can do 400W x 2 (bridged) with channels to spare.

Reviews:
      http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-power-amplifiers/multi-channel-amplifiers/lexicon-lx-7-multi-channel-power-amplifier-2.html 
      https://www.soundandvision.com/poweramplifiers/144

Specs / Features:
      > (200W X 7) 200 W per channel, capable of driving 2 ohm loudspeaker impedances
      > Bridgeable 400 watt channels compatible with 4 ohm loudspeaker impedances
      > Oversized toroidal power transformer with low DC resistance and advanced thermal protection
      > High power supply voltage for extra output headroom > Four custom-designed, hand-graded output transistors per channel
      > Selectable XLR, RCA, or 1/4-inch T/R/S inputs > Stable with mismatched, reactive, and unusual loads
      > JTS thermal protection
      > Quiet, microprocessor-controlled forced-air cooling
      > Loudspeaker protection against DC and frequencies below 10Hz
      > Protection against electrical and component failures, short circuits, wiring faults, and internal errors
      > THX Ultra Certification
      > Heavy-duty, gold-plated outputs
      > Trigger input for power control from connected components
      > Ground-lift switch
      > Multi-color channel status LEDs 

• By Soundfever
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Wishart State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Dynaudio Special 40 Speakers in Red Birch. Beautiful sounding and looking speakers. Amazing performance and build quality. 

In good used conditions, few scratches here and there. There is a small crease on one of the tweeter. I couldn’t hear any issue or change in character. 

Please inspect and audition prior to purchase, no time waster. Strict social distancing and limited contact observe. 

Photos: 

• By berenger24
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Southbank, Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving house and no longer used Further information:  Purchased from Clef Hifi - Excellent Power amp for the money - those that know of this unit it is big and very powerful and is also made in Canada. I have been driving Dynaudio C1 Platinum's with this amp for music and home theatre and always loved the sound and strong bass it produced for movies.
      Both channels driven 325 Watts into 8 Ohms and 500 Watts into 4 Ohms.

Apologies, I have not taken out of my rack for more photos because its so heavy.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.