L9760595.jpg

L9760594.jpg

L9760592.jpg

L9760593.jpg

L9760591.jpg

L9760590.jpg

L9760589.jpg

L9760588.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EdgyGrimDark
      Item:  Fostex Th610
      Price: $400 Ono
      Item Condition: 9/10 well looked after
      Reason for selling: NLR, moving house
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: comes with all original cable and carry bag.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By dles1972
      Item: FS: Elemental Watson Gen 2 Hybrid Tube Mosfet Headphone Amp
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: mint (besides dust) 
      Reason for selling: no longer needed 
      Extra Info: very nice sounding headphone amp. This replaced my Nuforce HDP headphone amp, it just walked all over it when I was A/Bing them which is no small feat if you take 6moon's opinion of the Nuforce's headphone amp being very good indeed. I have barely listened to headphones in a stationery set up in last few years so it's just not being used. Would be lucky to have put 30 hours on it. Purchased new from Jaben for $320 odd...... 
      Can ship...... 

By trimming down on unnecessary luxuries and focusing on core performance, the Watson is able to operate in a dual mono configuration, with a military grade NOS 6AK5 tubes being the center piece of each channel™'s gain stage. Not only does this deliver rich harmonics typical of single ended class-A valve amps but also reduces warm up time of the valves significantly whilst extending the life of each valve to operate at their peak performance for more than 1000 hours per channel.
      Class A Valve/MOSFET hybrid tube desktop headphone amplifier Supports 30- 600 Ohm impedance headphones. Dual Mono Construction Delivers rich harmonics in single-ended topology. Western Electric Triodes Uses two Bell Lab/Western Electric 6AK5 valve tubes yields and produces excellent high-frequency performance. Smart Power Design Eliminates any 'Pop' sound when switching power on/off. Thus, no concern for pulse energy damage to your headphones. Compact and light-weight Easy handling size and small footprint. Portable.  

• By CAVL
      Item: JDS EL DAC, ATOM, HIFIMAN HE-4XX, AUDIOQUEST DRAGONGLY RED.
      Price: EL DAC $220 AUD, ATOM Sold, HIFIMAN HE-4XX Sold, DRAGONFLY RED Sold + Shipping.
      Item Condition: JDS EL DAC and ATOM bought on Jun 2019 with 2 years transferable warranty, they have been on my bedside table and are in very good condition, covered when not in use, HE-4XX bought on July from Drop.com has had very little use, I chose another headphones and put this ones in the box, Dragonfly red came in a bundle and box still sealed.
      Reason for selling: Downsizing.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
      Extra Info: Equipment will be sent on original boxes once the payment is done.

• By RadBrad
      Item: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones
      Price: $750 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: In excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with original 1/4 inch cable and original box

• By Sabercat
      Item: Sennheiser HD800 Headphones
      Price: $850 or $1000 with custom OFC/Neutrik 4 wire balanced cable 
      Item Condition: Excellent in box 
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Shipping: In Australia, POA 
      Extra Info:  
      For sale are my very low mileage HD800 in excellent condition. I bought these new out of curiosity in 2015 and they have had very little use
      since then, despite the incredible sound stage they project, as I kept going back to my HD650 and now have a Stax system.
      I've kept them boxed, they are in excellent condition and they sound great, hopefully you will like their sound character more than I did.

Also available (additional $150 if bought at the same time) is my custom built 2.6M OFC balanced cable for the HD800 with 4 wire Neutrik connector, which I used with my Oppa HA-1. 
      If not bought with the headphone I will sell this later by itself for $200. Photo included below.