Album I can't get sick of playing

Hi

For me it has to be Traffic. Low spark of high heeled boys.

image.jpeg.56e3ff0480020084382258795adeff80.jpeg

I have been playing this for at least 40 years and can't get sick of it. I wish I had a $ for every time I have played it. Still sounds superb with no noise on it. It has no right to still sound this good. I would have thought after 40 years of playing the same album there would be some sq drop off but not this one. Must have had some magic vinyl back in the day!

Which album does it for you guys?

Edited by Hazzzy
  • Like 4

Great choice! Love the way Steve Winwood sang during that period, with a lot of passion and risk-taking.

cover.jpg.316002c5fae14402a55475393e7bd005.jpg

Another Winwood collaboration, the Blind Faith album, would be my nomination (along with 200 other albums!).

Edited by was_a
  • Like 3

In fairness a lot of floyd albums have that ‘just cant get sick of’ feeling.

edit: mine is either led zeppelin ‘bbc sessions’ or stones ‘Exile on main st’

id be close to fortnightly listening to those albums for almost 20yrs id guess and im only 35

Edited by Andrews_melb
  • Like 3

Dylan - any of them, but in particular

Blood on the tracks

Blonde on Blonde

New Morning

Nashville Skyline

Desire

Planet Waves

..............dang , I could just keep going..............................on.............and on............and ................on.................

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sime V2 said:

TesseracT’s Altered State, the only perfect album. 

9BADE6CA-2E40-4334-8A1C-AB97CF9BE7FC.jpeg

I have about 50 at least however this is awesome. Relatively "new" in my vernacular as I only discovered them about 5 years or so ago at Soundwave but have been a fan ever since. I cant keep still when listening to this.

• Like 1

Bowie... All albums from Space Oddiity (1969)  though to Scary Monsters & Super Creeps (1980) + everything else except (of course..) Let's  Dance, Tonight and Never Let Me Down (1983 -1987) i.e as DB described it "My Phil Collins years"..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hifigeek said:

Bowie... All albums from Space Oddiity (1969)  though to Scary Monsters & Super Creeps (1980) + everything else except (of course..) Let's  Dance, Tonight and Never Let Me Down (1983 -1987) i.e as DB described it "My Phil Collins years"..

Blackstar needs a mention as the best Bowie album ever considering he was dying at the time. Awesome album.

• Like 3

Steven Wilson  Insurgentes , the new messiah of music, also any other Porcupine Tree or Steven Wilson album or any collaboration album with SW..................................................

• Like 2