New to quality audio

loafman

Hi all,

Always been a lover of music but only recently realised I've been bobbing about on the surface of auditory adventure, hence my joining this forum. Currently scouring the internet and local hi-fi shops to get my analogue set-up started; in doing so it seems I've piqued my old man's interest in the analogue world who is a long-time digital-source audiophile. 

Look forward to reading your posts and being baffled for the foreseeable future as I undergo my audio-apprenticeship.

Brad 

Welcome, I hope you find your audio journey rewarding.  Lots of good equipment becomes available in the classifieds forum here. 

Don't be afraid to ask questions when you feel somewhat baffled - we all have lots to learn an there are many generous people here who share their knowledge.

• Thanks 1

Hi Brad, I’ve been encouraging my son to join the site because of his interest in music and Hi-Fi. In fact it may be you are the Brad your Dad posted about and I responded with a photo of my son’s current set-up and the IKEA cabinet he selected and made up himself for his gear and burgeoning record collection. Hope you get lots out off the site, I have found it useful when considering upgrades or asking questions. Cheers

• Thanks 1