Russboz

Newby with some goodies to sell.

Hi all, I'm helping a friend with selling off her unwanted hifi and home theater gear. Comprising:

Krix speaker suite (sub and 4 speakers)

Marantz receivers, cd changer and amp

Rotel amp

JVC projector

I won't have much to contribute to other discussions given lack of knowledge on this topic, but understand that the gear she has is sort after in the right circles.

When I'm allowed I'll put together a classified ad to give full details and printings

Cheers, Russ

Edited by Russboz
Typo "feeling" rather than "helping"

35 minutes ago, Russboz said:

won't have much to contribute to other discussions given lack of knowledge on this topic, but understand that the gear she has is sort after in the right circles.

why doesn't your friend just join to sell her gear?

Because she is studying full time, selling a house and is mother to 3 kids. I work from home and am more available to answer questions.

Welcome Russell, it seems you are a good friend.  You will need to make a few posts before you can list in the classifieds.  Hope you get good buyers for your friend. 

Thanks Audiofeline, so far lots of good enquiry and friendly people - I just have to keep the blinkers on, remember what I'm here for and not get tempted to start dabbling in high-end audio - seems it could be a bit of a rabbit hole. and I already have expensive Alfa Romeo hobbies!

4 minutes ago, Willgb said:

What model speakers are they?

On 13/02/2019 at 2:16 PM, Russboz said:

Thanks Audiofeline, so far lots of good enquiry and friendly people - I just have to keep the blinkers on, remember what I'm here for and not get tempted to start dabbling in high-end audio - seems it could be a bit of a rabbit hole. and I already have expensive Alfa Romeo hobbies!

High-end audio is much more interesting than cars! 

My opinion, of course.  😀