PauliD

EOI: Cambridge Audio CXA80 + CXN V1 with Wi-Fi dongle (Black)

Item: Cambridge Audio CXA80 + CXN V1 with Wi-Fi dongle (Black)
Price: $2000 (firm, otherwise its not worth doing) RRP over $2800
Item Condition: Excellent with both remotes, one never used and boxes/manuals
Reason for selling: Simplify set to AVR with Power Amp (PS I hope I don't regret doing that!)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: I'm seriously thinking of simplifying my setup. Currently running an AVR for home theatre duties and the cambridge setup for music with a speaker selector. It's not ideal and the missus finds it confusing and we both should have equal access/enjoyment of the setup. I have had no issues at all and would love to keep it for a second setup but need the funds for an update to the HT. The CXA80 is very powerful from my room and rarely exceed 1/4 turn of the volume dial running KEF Q900s. You can see the small dot of blu tac I used to slow the volume level (really hard to see otherwise) is the normal position. The CXN streamer is awesome and played everything I have tried on my NAS box, internet radio, spotify, Tidal and USB2 from my Mac (I think I'll miss it the most). I have the boxes and both remotes that are identical, one I never used. I can even throw in the balanced cables I'm using that brought from another SNA member that work great. Pick up with cash only as I think a demo is important to make sure your happy first.

Pictures:

51920768_322923105007597_6324699231554633728_n.thumb.jpg.c65a4716771dd954345942f9321c2ea8.jpg