givita_burl

FS: HiFiMan HE400i

Item: HiFiMan HE400i
Price: $330 (plus any payment fees)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Post or Pickup - Cash, band deposit or Paypal (as a friend)
Extra Info: These planar magnetics offer an engaging sound with good body, especially in the lower-mids, though I don't think they sacrifice clarity to do so. I have all the packaging and am willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Pictures:

P1020388.JPG

P1020389.JPG

P1020390.JPG

P1020391.JPG

P1020392.JPG

P1020393.JPG

P1020394.JPG

P1020395.JPG

I purchased them new in Nov 2016. They haven't had a great deal of use as I have been trying a few headphones. I upgraded to HE560's in Mar 2018.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lgcommacomma
      Item: ZMF Atticus Headphones
      Price: $999
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many headphones according to my wife!
      Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, COD, Direct Debit
      Extra Info:
      I doubt that ZMF needs much of an introduction in these forums but for those of you that don't know, these are not mass produced, rather made to order by Zach Mehrbach and his team in their small workshop just outside of Chicago.
      These are ZMF's original closed back model and have a cult following all over the world.
      If you were to buy these new, they will cost you over $1,600 AUD and you will be waiting a couple of months at least.
      Pictures:

• By maximal
      Item: Stax SRS-5100 system
      Price: $1700
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Post or Pickup, cash/Paypal
      Extra Info: This system includes the Stax L500 Headphones and the SRM-353x Amplifier. I purchased this system as my first go in the world of electrostatic headphones. After a few months I got the itch to upgrade and purchased the Stax 007 and a KGST amplifier. These have been sitting in the boxes ever since. Both items are in excellent condition, no damage or blemishes and no wear marks on the ear cups. Comes in original packaging with all manuals provided.
      This system provides a great way to venture into the world of electrostatic headphones without paying a fortune for the more expensive headphones and amplifiers that are available. 

Available for shipping or Pick up

Pictures:

• By petng
      Item: Grado RS2e
      Price: $380 plus postage ($20)
      Item Condition: Used Near mint
      Reason for selling: Just got Sony Z1r and already have Grado PS1000
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Pictures:

• By maximal
      Item: Stax 007A MkII
      Price: $2250
      Reason for selling: not getting used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: I am selling my Stax 007A headphones. These were imported from Japan. They are in excellent condition, no marks and no major wear on the ear cups. I am selling these as I moved house last year and now have a dedicated theatre room so these are no longer getting much use. Typically only used for a few hours a week at most, always stored in the included carry case when not in use. These headphones are amazing and offer the great spaciousness and airiness with clean crisp sound that Electrostatic headphones are renowned for. 

Comes with all original packaging and manuals.

Available to ship at no additional expense.

Pictures:

• By Yardbird
      Item: Grado SR225e Headphones
      Price: $120
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Reason for selling: No longer required as I don't listen to music this way
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I purchased these about 2 months ago from another NSA member and enjoyed listening to them. Simply put I don;t really enjoy listening to music via headphones.
      Can post at buyers expense. 
      Donation to SNA on sale. 

Pictures: