The Kennedy/Miller Years.

Australian duo Byron Kennedy and George Miller were men of vision and responsible for some of the finest film and television ever produced in this country. Their co productions over more than a decade, before Kennedy's tragic early death, have entertained, inspired and moved several generations at home and around our globe. 

https://www.screenaustralia.gov.au/the-screen-guide/c/kennedy-miller/5441/

Edited by cultfilman
  • Like 2

Funny you should ask, actually most of them! I remember when 'The Year my Voice Broke' was released so clearly. An amazing piece of work.

So I have to ask, are you involved in the industry? Based on the way you write I have a gut feeling that you might be.

2 minutes ago, Hifigeek said:

Funny you should ask, actually most of them! I remember when 'The Year my Voice Broke' was released so clearly. An amazing piece of work.

So I have to ask, are you involved in the industry? Based on the way you write I have a gut feeling that you might be.

Was once.  I did some acting before I was married.

A number of these are on YT. I have also posted a link of Cyclone Tracy (mini series thread) which I just rewatched. I am on a nostalgia hunt at the moment. I have re watched both A Fortunate Life and Harp In the South/Poor Man's Orange in the past month. If these dont tug at the heart strings nothing will. I can link them if you want.

11 minutes ago, cultfilman said:

Was once.  I did some acting before I was married.

A number of these are on YT. I have also posted a link of Cyclone Tracy (mini series thread) which I just rewatched. I am on a nostalgia hunt at the moment. I have re watched both A Fortunate Life and Harp In the South/Poor Man's Orange in the past month. If these dont tug at the heart strings nothing will. I can link them if you want.

Isn't doing some acting before you were married an oxymoron!

Brilliant, I have taken note and will watch (with my wife!) If you do have links that would be great, otherwise I am sure I can find them.

20 minutes ago, Hifigeek said:

Isn't doing some acting before you were married an oxymoron!

Brilliant, I have taken note and will watch (with my wife!) If you do have links that would be great, otherwise I am sure I can find them.

Humorous. . . No trouble. I will post these elsewhere as neither are Kennedy/Miller productions.  VHS rips .. but watchable. Woops posted here and cant delete. Enjoy. I have Part 2 when ready.

Edited by cultfilman

1 hour ago, cultfilman said:

Humorous. . . No trouble. I will post these elsewhere as neither are Kennedy/Miller productions.  VHS rips .. but watchable. Woops posted here and cant delete. Enjoy. I have Part 2 when ready.

You are an absolute star! Thanks so much.

12 minutes ago, Hifigeek said:

You are an absolute star! Thanks so much.

My pleasure. You and wife will enjoy this.

btw I have heaps of other stuff..some quite obscure.  Do you know a way to transfer offline files to online?

Edited by cultfilman

41 minutes ago, cultfilman said:

My pleasure. You and wife will enjoy this.

btw I have heaps of other stuff..some quite obscure.  Do you know a way to transfer offline files to online?

Sorry I'm not sure, however I imagine there would be many member who would know how to do it.

• 3 weeks later...