Joined on Sunday but posted in wrong place. Already settling in with topics in Movie/Television sections.

Edited by cultfilman

11 hours ago, Hifigeek said:

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome to you too Trevor or u just an infrequent poster? I have family that live in Wagga.

Edited by cultfilman

9 hours ago, warweary said:

party hard

thanks mate. Lovely place you live.

Edited by cultfilman

Greetings things should be safe enough for you there.friday nights in wire and cable if @zaph is around can get quite dangerous

6 hours ago, djb said:

Greetings things should be safe enough for you there.friday nights in wire and cable if @zaph is around can get quite dangerous

Thanks for the greeting. 

12 hours ago, cultfilman said:

Welcome to you too Trevor or u just an infrequent poster? I have family that live in Wagga.

Hey Craig,

Yes I have only recently joined myself. I'm  just putting the odd comment out to test the water before my first big post on the benefits of freezing interconnects in Vegemite (should bring the site to its knees!)

Anyway, loving the site and also the fact that you have family here in Wagga. By the way If they are those annoying family members (everyone has them...) then please feel free to PM me their address and I will throws eggs or objects of your choosing at their door for you!

9 hours ago, Hifigeek said:

Hey Craig,

Yes I have only recently joined myself. I'm  just putting the odd comment out to test the water before my first big post on the benefits of freezing interconnects in Vegemite (should bring the site to its knees!)

Anyway, loving the site and also the fact that you have family here in Wagga. By the way If they are those annoying family members (everyone has them...) then please feel free to PM me their address and I will throws eggs or objects of your choosing at their door for you!

Trevor they are in laws.. not really annoying so dont buy any extra eggs. I have posted a coupla threads in the movies/tv section you may find interesting..no Vegemite sorry.