Sign in to follow this  
HammondRye

SOLD: FS: CURIOUS CABLE USB 1.5m

Item: Curious Cable USB 1.5m
Price: $325 (Pickup only) $350 ( included Express Post within AU + PayPal fees)
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Pickup or can ship within Australia for $350 (includes Express Post + PayPal fees).

Pictures:

20190211_113932.jpg

Edited by HammondRye
Price change

Price updated. $325 Pickup or $350 shipped (which includes PayPal fees + Express Post within Australia only).

Edited by HammondRye

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gabehcuod
      Item: Focal Clear + Questyle CMA400i + Questyle stand + 1.2m aurealis 24 gauge litz xlr cable + matching XLR to 2.5m adaptor + 5m audioquest evergreen USB cable.
      Price: $2200 AUD + $100 for postage and paypal fees if delivery needed
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Pads a tiny bit darker than stock but have been regularly cleaned.
      Reason for selling: Introduced to Vintage Stax
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The focal clear was originally purchased 24/05/19 (invoice available at request). Both drivers were replaced in the focal clear on 19/10/19 due to rattling in the left driver when playing tracks with low frequency content (rma and image of box available at request). Questyle CMA400i originally purchased 26/08/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Questyle Stand originally purchased 14/10/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Aurealis cable (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg. Amphenol 3.5 mm TRS at headphone end, Amphenol 4-pin XLR (AX4M) at source end) Originally Purchased 25/10/19 Aurealis xlr adaptor  (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg with matching amphenol xlr connector) purchased some time after the regular xlr cable. Invoice unavailable. Audioquest USB cable was purchased soon after the Questyle CMA400i. The Questyle did not come with a stock USB cable.  
      The focal clears have a nice sound-stage. Not artificially wide like the HD800, but not narrow either. It has a laid back and relaxed sound that you can listen to for hours without being fatigued.
      They are quite easy to drive which makes them quite portable, easily runs off a DAP.
      The sound is quite spectacular in this pairing. I spent quite some time demo'ing various amplifiers at minidisc before settling with the CMA400i.
      It has a very beautiful and emotional sound to it, easily driving the clears with its Current mode tech.

Please note, all three of the stock cables broke with audio missing from one channel. Reading online, this was a very common occurrence and frankly the stock cables were extremely irritating to use in the first place.
      New value of this package is $2200 + $1300 + $100 + $355 + $85 + $140 = $4280

Kind Regards,

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By WagonWheel
      Item: Audioquest Midnight Plus speaker cables 1.8M
      Price: $180
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: No longer required 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Audioquest solid copper cables, very nice sounding. Moved to an active system so they’re no longer needed. 

• By d_caruso
      Has anyone compared The Rock, The Hill and/or The Mountain interconnects by Van den Hul? I would be interested to hear your descriptions of the sonic differences between them.
    • By d_caruso
      Item: Graham Slee Lautus interconnects (RCA), 1.5m pair with ground (1.5 is sold) and 4.5m pair.
      Price: $180, free post within Aus. Donation to SNA.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: no longer needed.
      Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
      Extra Info: I had both of these cables made up for me by Graham Slee in England. The Lautus is an OFC cable with ferrite nodes along the length. The website will tell you more about how they’re built. I don’t know how the magic of the ferrite nodes work, but I like them.
      In my system, I found these cables to be be very open, with a warm mid to lower mid that really suits vox and acoustic instruments, and crisp, light, airy highs. A really deep and wide soundstage. They are a little more relaxed than some of my other cables. Nothing harsh or boomy or in-your-face about them at all IMO.
      The 1.5m was made up for my turntable at the time, and it has a grounding wire, but it can be used in any position in the chain. It’s not a specialty turntable cable. (1.5 is Sold)
      The 4.5m suited a run I needed between a phono stage and amp (but now don’t). The cable suited that long run well.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Mendes
      Item:                         DNM Design Precision 2 Speaker Cable (2.5m pair) fitted with genuine Audio Note Banana plugs

Price:                          $175- $150-  + delivery
      Item Condition:        Excellent
      Reason for selling:  No longer used in my set up due to change of speaker configuration
      Payment Method:   Pickup - Cash or Paypal if shipping.  
      Extra Info:                 Great sounding cable designed to be used with low power SET amplifiers.
                                             The cables are fitted with genuine Audio Note Silver Banana Plugs.
                                             For details about the cable - https://www.hificollective.co.uk/components/dnm-design-precision-2-speaker-cable.html      
                                                                    - http://www.dnm.co.uk/cablesdetail.html
                                             Please feel free to PM if any questions and thanks for looking