Sign in to follow this  
Nickr81

SOLD: FS: PMC twenty5. 26

Item: Pmc twenty5. 26 diamond black
Price: 8k
Item Condition: near new 10hrs approx
Reason for selling: Gone back to a family friendly 5.1 system and no longer required.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
Extra Info: These are as new and have only done about 10hrs before the amp was sold.

I would prefer a local pickup, but I do have all the original packaging and could ship at buyers cost and risk. These really are a beautiful speaker already and haven't even started breaking in yet.

Pictures:

20181022_170207.jpg

20181228_091521.jpg

20181228_091801.jpg

20181228_091617.jpg

Edited by Nickr81
Wrong pic..

They are really good speakers!!! Why not to use them in HT system?

14 minutes ago, Irek said:

They are really good speakers!!! Why not to use them in HT system?

They seem a bit wasted running off a small surround amp and the theater bypass/multiple amps was too much for the rest of the family to workout.

Show your family the Red Pill movie. Nowadays wives don't appreciate husbands.  

Edited by Irek

6 hours ago, Nickr81 said:

was too much for the rest of the family to workout.

How about a programable remote. Logitech harmony elite plus Alexa and they can tell it what to turn on. 

What amp do you have now to demo them if required?

5 minutes ago, ashmeow said:

What amp do you have now to demo them if required?

Not a lot sorry, the arc is gone now.

I have a 70wpc rotel or you would be welcome to bring your own, maybe even bring them to you if you're close and a serious buyer.

I am amp less as well ...cheers

Great speakers, great price.

2 hours ago, Irek said:

Great speakers, great price.

Yeah im surprised they haven't sold..

10hrs old and 7k off retail.

Wow want a bargain .

Great buying for sure, just need to be patient as anything over 2k takes a while longer to sell.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By engineer
      Item: PMC Twenty5.26 speakers
      Price: $8990
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW - UNOPENED / SEALED BOX
      Reason for selling: RAISING FUNDS FOR UPGRADE
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish - Walnut.

BRAND NEW  - UNOPENED / SEALED BOXES.

PRICED TO SELL! (RRP $14990)

These speakers are well known in the audiophile arena on how special they are. They have an amazing open soundstage and are second to none in terms of transparency, pace, imaging and dynamics. They have an incredible ability that tells you so much about the music and sound so open and right.

PMCs 3 ways speaker designs are definitely are major and mammoth step up from there 2 way designs. This speaker is a true representation of the PMC house sound.

Selling due to upgrade bug (as I have also convinced my partner)

Can arrange pickup, drop off locally in Sydney or can post Australia Wide (at buyers cost).

Purchased from Lifestyle Store.

Any queries please feel free to contact me.

• By engineer
      Item: PMC Twenty5.26 speakers
      Price: $8990
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW - UNOPENED / SEALED BOX
      Reason for selling: RAISING FUNDS FOR UPGRADE
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish - Walnut.

BRAND NEW  - UNOPENED / SEALED BOXES.

PRICED TO SELL! (RRP $14990)

Firstly, I love these speakers. When I first heard them, I totally fell in love. They have an amazing open soundstage and are second to none in terms of transparency, pace, imaging and dynamics. They have an incredible ability that tells you so much about the music. Hence the reason why this model is so very well known in the audiophile community.

The upgrade bug has now totally hit me and now have the opportunity to upgrade. I have also kinda convinced my partner so need to sell before she changes her mind)

Can arrange pickup, drop off locally in Sydney or can post Australia Wide (at buyers cost).

Purchased from Lifestyle Store.

Any queries please feel free to contact me.

Photos:

• By Bikkitz
      Item: PMC Twenty.22 Walnut Speakers
      Price: $1850
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to newer model
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: PMC Twenty.22 speakers in walnut finish. I am the second owner, selling as I've purchased a pair of Twenty5.22s in oak.

A main reason for changing was aesthetic as neither my wife or I liked the Walnut finish (which doesn't match with anything else we have). Before deciding to purchase Twenty5.22 I auditioned a number of other speakers at home including Monitor Audio Silver 300s and Gold 100s. Both of these were priced above $3000 and in my opinion were not in the same class as the PMC Twenty.22 (which admittedly retailed for approx $4500 when new). You likely won't get a comparable or better speaker new for less than $4000.

If it wasn't for the walnut finish, I'd have likely kept these speakers for a long time. They have a high sensitivity and are easy to drive however I've read they improve with high power output amps. I ran them on a Marantz KI Pearl Lite and was very happy with their sound.

Full specs available on the PMC website: https://pmc-speakers.com/products/archive/archive/twenty22

The speakers have been very well looked after apart from a small scratch on the underside of one of the speakers as shown in the pictures. For a time they were placed directly on our entertainment cabinet (before I purchased stands) - to stop the cabinet and the speakers vibrating I attached small adhesive pads to the underside of the speakers. These can be removed if necessary, however I've left them on as they may be useful to the next buyer.

Supplied in original box and packaging. Can post with Australia Post, happy to provide a quote on request.

Photos:

• By audio_file
      Item: PMC Twenty.23
      Price: $ 2400 + shipping costs if not picked up
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Want speakers that are easier to move around
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal (+$50)
      Extra Info:
      These speakers have a fairly neutral balance, and excel at projecting a large sound stage.
      The high gloss black looks elegant in any room.
      They have a stronger and deeper bass than suggested by the small woofer, and this is achieved by the well tuned transmission lines.
      Rhythm is good with a fast bass.
      The two drivers integrate very well.
      They are not quite as forward and exciting sounding as the Twenty.22, and are more laid back compared. However they are not laid back compared to the average speaker.
      Specifications:
      87dB sensitivity
      29Hz - 25kHz
      8 ohm impedance
      Link to PMC site: https://pmc-speakers.com/products/archive/archive/twenty23
      What Hi-Fi review: https://www.whathifi.com/pmc/twenty-23/review
      Hi-Fi Choice review: https://www.hifichoicemag.com/content/pmc-twenty23-£2095
      The one speaker has a faint line imprint on top (not a scratch), which you might see in the picture of the top.
      Pictures: