SOLD: FS: PMC DB1 speakers with PMC wall mounts [SYD]

SOLD
SOLD

Item: PMC DB1 speakers with genuine PMC wall mounts

Price: $875

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Fell prey to my Dynaudio bug and bought another pair or Focus 160s

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info:

I bought these speakers 'as new' a few years ago from a guy that had bought them for his studio but never used them. As such, they are in excellent condition with no dings or marks.

They have been wall mounted since soon after I bought them on genuine PMC wall mounts. The mounts attach to the speakers via four holes in the back of the cabinet and then once attached to the wall can be adjusted by pan and tilt. They would be excellent rear speakers for a top end system due to the versatile positioning and sound quality. As they are designed to be mounted they obviously work well close to rear walls. As a front stereo pair they have been either side of a TV.

On the subject of sound they are brilliant. I've used them as my main speakers in two Cyrus kits in a large room and they have impressive presence. Most recently they have been on a Cyrus 8 DAC, and before that I had them biamped with two lesser Cyrus boxes. I've compared them to my Dynaudio Focus 160 (second pair I own) and can't see enough difference to justify double the price. I will keep the Dyns because they are gloss white and my wife approves, but I've had second thoughts about keeping the PMCs.

Pick up is in Maroubra 2035 in Sydney's South East, where they could be demoed. I could bring the to the CBD but obviously no demo is possible. I don't have the original boxes but I do have some Pack & Send boxes and materials in which I received my Dynaudios, so I'm willing to ship at buyers expense.

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG

s4.JPG

s5.JPG

s6.JPG