Electronic currently spinning

4 minutes ago, Bell Ringer said:

Tim Hecker Haunt me haunt me do it again.

172B3673-96E1-4628-8925-E6C186ABAB67.jpeg

I'll have to check this out. I quite enjoyed his 'Ravedeath, 1972' album when I was making my way through Pitchfork's 200 Best Albums of the 2010s.

Various ‎– The Many Faces Of Depeche Mode.   I have seen this around and not picked it up as I thought it was almost a scam - but its not - 2nd pressing for this French project. 

First two sides are side projects from Gahan, Gore, Ckark and Wilder over the years - the cover of Sade's Smooth Operator mixed by Martin Gore needs to be heard.  Sides 3 and 4 are interesting covers of Depeche songs.  All in all a great surprise and strongly recommended for the Depeche fan.  Pressing and SQ is good as well.   @cafe67

jFwPYKp.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Various ‎– The Many Faces Of Depeche Mode.   I have seen this around and not picked it up as I thought it was almost a scam - but its not - 2nd pressing for this French project. 

First two sides are side projects from Gahan, Gore, Ckark and Wilder over the years - the cover of Sade's Smooth Operator mixed by Martin Gore needs to be heard.  Sides 3 and 4 are interesting covers of Depeche songs.  All in all a great surprise and strongly recommended for the Depeche fan.  Pressing and SQ is good as well.   @cafe67

jFwPYKp.jpg

That looks very interesting . Have you seen the violator 12 inch singles bos set ?

7 minutes ago, cafe67 said:

That looks very interesting . Have you seen the violator 12 inch singles bos set ?

All those 12 inch singles box sets are crazy - even too much $$ for this junkie :fear:

Have you got any of them?

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sand  ‎– The Dynamic Curve - 1991 Creation records -  Edward Ball aka Love Corporation + Teenage Filmstars to name just two other alter egos.  musically its like a precurser to Boards of Canada.    really nice.

d3Vwv19.jpg