houdinifangs

Electronic currently spinning

Wamdue Kids -These branching moments (Peace Frog Records 1996)

Essential deep house from this stable  , *#*king dope .

IMG_3230.JPG

a3738861547_16.jpg

Suit & Tie Guy - Sacred Earth 2012 -- another warts-n-all live set from this bloke. Listened to it twice today. Starts with a 30 minute warm up then goes into almost an hour of big fat sequencers and 808s and 909s. "Name Yer Price" lossless download from Bandcamp.

--Geoff

Micronism.jpg.83b71ee885a591fb7a1b0fb2c77c7815.jpgDB1.jpg.854da37b6975987d1baa09dbb1c2af11.jpgDauwd.jpg.6762edfe3488d1a47399d0e5c7302f2c.jpg

Micronism, DB1 and Dauwd make three brilliant electronic records in my purchases this year. I am hoping B12's Electro Soma will make it four when I receive it.

Micronism's Inside A Quiet Mind is actually an old album from 1998, 19 years on it still sounds like it was made yesterday. Released this July first time ever on vinyl for limited of 200 copies only. It's quite hard to get now as many sites have sold out but still possible to obtain. I did not know about Micronism before this, here is a nice story if you like to know.

The SQ is superb. My copy is quiet and flat but there was a report of the pressing being noisy.

DB1's Zwischenwelt sounded even more brilliant! There is something very special about how the record sound, I don't know how to describe it.  It is wonderfully pristine at the same time brilliantly deep. A very special record and highly recommended!

I have posted Dauwd's Theory of Colours in Currently Spinning thread before.

It's a great afternoon playing these three records back to back...  

Edited by Y B

there is a Claro Intelecto album about to come out which I am very excited for.

and so listened to his first album today.

LzE8dWc.jpg

1 hour ago, cafe67 said:

image.jpeg

I've got Translucence / Drift Music / Nighthawks on CD. Great stuff. There's an album called Music For Three Pianos by Budd & Garcia & Lentz that's also worth checking out.

--Geoff