Electronic currently spinning

Thanks ozmillsy. Has been on my list to buy as has Ott, Skylon, based on feedback on this thread. Both on twisted. Order placed today.

Discovered Ott - Skylon before Christmas, what a wicked album, play it at Sunset or Sunrise, play it to relax or play it in a club. It does it all.

Just got Mir which seems to be just as effective!

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased two stacks of records that im slowly going throough (one stack 90 one 86) and this was in the stack - great record :)

i was even more suprised to learn taht it was connected to Bjork (an artist i love) so this one is being addded to the collection ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41018[/ATTACH]

Just received this beautiful 4 LPs box set. Have been hunting for it for a while... Underworld has been a constant favourite for many years...

we were at the Manning Bar Sydney Uni last Saturday night and Tipper was doing his glitch thing...

OTT Skylon was playing quite often on SGR Illuminators during Melbourne hiFi show.

Currently spinning Tipper - Broken Soul Jamboree

Been sorting through my cd's this morning, and I noticed that 'the god particle' cd is a numbered limited release. I didn't realise.

My one is 1006/1050 , purchased direct from twisted. If they're sending them out in order?, then there may not be alot left?

Definitely a good one for the collection, for those who like having the originals.

Just want to thank those that recommended Spongle, The God Particle, and Ott, Skylon. Both amazing albums that have been on high rotation for a couple of weeks now . My God Particle was numbered 994/1050, so looks like they are not going out in order.

Giving this a spin tonight(on vinyl). When the Saints Go Machine, Konkylie.

3102183c-1ad1-9ce3.jpg