Electronic currently spinning

On 19/02/2019 at 12:58 PM, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

Went through Bandcamp earlier and found an interesting LP of 80s Australian 'garage electronic music', for want of a better style so purchased the LP and listened to the download. Not much difference in price between the purchase of the LP and the download so purchased the LP. Oz Waves compiled by Steele Bonus....

JJ

You should check out everything on the efficient space label  https://efficientspace.bandcamp.com  not a dud amongst their releases and cheap as chips

• Like 1

9 hours ago, plastercasts said:

You should check out everything on the efficient space label  https://efficientspace.bandcamp.com  not a dud amongst their releases and cheap as chips

Hi @plastercasts

Have a few on order from them currently, and the good thing is that they are in Melbourne so shipping should be quick.

Currently listening to another Bandcamp release 50 Tracks to Enhance Your Robotic Implants, Netsh

1829259063_50Tracks.jpg.7b852254bbacd40d591feb9fd860b117.jpg

JJ

• Like 2

Do you bemoan the lack of a new Kraftwerk album, do you wish Florian would find his mojo again or Ralf would stop cycling? Then get this, it’s ***** brilliant a huge big slab of catchy tunes, poundy beats, vocals and vocoders. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by cafe67
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hydrology said:

Apparat - The Devil's Walk. Limited Edition Reissue. 500 copies on Violet vinyl.

_MH18924.jpg

_MH18921.jpg

_MH18919.jpg

_MH18917.jpg

Superb album.

Really??   What is it with coloured vinyl.  Most reissues of reasonably unknown artists will be ltd etd.

How does it sound?

I will stick with my original pressing on beautiful black vinyl.

Edited by metal beat

20 hours ago, metal beat said:

Superb album.

Really??   What is it with coloured vinyl.  Most reissues of reasonably unknown artists will be ltd etd.

How does it sound?

I will stick with my original pressing on beautiful black vinyl.

Sounds excellent! Funny, some of the best pressings in my collection are on coloured vinyl.

Today's listening:-
Cliff Martinez - "Solaris - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"

Like all Invada Records releases thus far, this one suffers some consistent surface noise. Shame, as presentation is great (as is the music of course!)

_MH18948.jpg

_MH18953.jpg

_MH18951.jpg

• Like 2

a2832834866_14.jpga0700127945_14.jpg

Various Artists - Heimlich I / Heimlich II -- two compilations from the Heimlich Musik label out of Vienna. Kinda chill, kinda ethno, kinda techno, all kinda bleepy electronic goodness. There's a third and fourth volume available as well. All are "Name Yer Price" lossless downloads from Bandcamp.

--Geoff  

• Like 2

Having a listen to a CD from an Australian guy from the early 70's, playing somewhere between Edgar Froese and Klaus Schulze; Steven Maxwell Von Braund.

I used to have the LP from years ago, sold by a record store near the Capital Theatre in Melbourne, where the guy used to sell mostly German Electronic Imports and any other electronic music he could.

MonsterPlanet.jpg.52eb724c3367321fdacb9167a1e3f1eb.jpg

• Like 1