Where have you been hiding ?

Hey guys and girls,

Tim from currently rainy Hornsby in the leafy suburbs of Sydney, and having written reviews for stereonet many moons ago wonder why I haven’t formally introduced myself on here? Having come from a role of exclusive national service manager for a few choice products during my 15 years with Crestmore, a few brands have captured my attention and with a comprehensive background in the Cyrus electronics side of things, have a reference Signature system that has my Tuned In Audio Signature added and coupled with the 1000’s of potential watts available are a pair of Aurum Titan VIII, the inbetween is a full compliment of cables of my own creation. 

Basically I love what I have and my ability to keep my system getting better through even minor changes, there will never be a time that I don’t learn something new, not every time as it has been a long time going under the bonnet of many a component, strangely it’s very rarely the same bonnet I’m unscrewing too.. But I digress, if you missed it above being surrounded by rather nice distractions I can fully understand, Tuned In Audio is my business I operate from Hornsby, continuing to offer mostly fast turnaround on little mishaps your equipment encounters, and I say mostly, because many faults are familiar and some require parts that take some finding, and upgrades need some running before heading home..

Offering from component level repairs and upgrades to design and installation of 2 channel systems, multi room audio visual solutions, cinemas and wifi distribution, some with the aide of a colleague or two but always Tuned In Audio, and wifi ?

1B88F80C-56A9-45A6-BE27-0607B345C955.png

95E27920-C69C-498E-A82B-2F803CA5735E.png

Edited by Tim Wilkinson
  • Like 1

On 10/02/2019 at 2:22 PM, audiofeline said:

Thanks for the comprehensive intro Tim.  

You have a lot of experience and knowledge - I look forward to learning from your posts.

Thank you for your compliments and confidence audiofeline, not to sure how much free time I have to come up with enthralling posts but am more than happy to assist where I can with advice and tech support ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, drawingblanks said:

Nice set up Tim. What kind of racks are they? 

They are the original Cyrus Hark racks, and outside of looking more formidable than the replacement they are great in that you can mount either left or right, critical for someone with a hint of ocd and needing symmetry ?