Sign in to follow this  
EGM Audio

EGM Audio - About Us

EGM Audio is a subsidiary of Queensland Speaker Repairs—an industry icon in Queensland for over 25 years.

EGM is the brainchild of Joel Massey who has been around hifi since birth.

Joel and the staff work closely with some of the best minds in the audio industry. Joel works to ensure all products are of a high quality and are suitable for our customers. EGM supplies and manufactures OEM parts for some of the leading International Brands in the hifi Industry.

The staff of EGM Audio strive to make the best audio equipment at a price that is acceptable to our audio clients. EGM Audio is very excited to announce the release of our own HiFi Audio Speaker Cables and Power Cables. These are handmade: Joel personally oversees the cables’ production from start to completion, ensuring the best quality parts are being used.

If you require custom, Australian, hand-made, high quality speaker cable, you should give Joel a call at EGM or visit our website.

http://www.egmaudio.com.au/

Hi Joel , just had a look at the website. Are the prices for 4mm plugs etc per pair or per single. Are the plugs copper or brass based?

Hi, Banana & Spades are sold individually via the EGM website. We will be doing packs soon. Our Bananas and Spades have a base alloy of high percentage copper with a small amount of zinc and then they are plated.

Cheers Joel

Not sure why, but your website hasn’t come through as a link. I’ve added it below in case anyone wants to just click on it. 

Link 

Edited by Sir Sanders Zingmore

Is there a place to purchase the products either in a brick and mortar store or online? Can't currently see a cart or shop on the site?

There was a couple of plug-in updates on the site which could of caused an issue. Website cart is up and running.

You can contact us direct at sales@egmaudio.com.au or 07 3841 3718.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By psoli888
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Earlwood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal (buyer pays fees) Reason for selling: not ideal for my system Further information: Working fine. 12 ft length. Purchased second hand recently, however these cables are not an ideal match for my particular system. They are a lively cable with excellent bass response and a very focused sound. By no means did they sound bad. I just feel that on my wharfedale linton/rega elicit combo that I lost some top end detail compared to my rumour 2 chord cables. IMO these would be a perfect match for systems that may be a little bright/thin sounding. Negotiable.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By EricL
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Greensborough State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal + fees, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bought this from Melbourne Hi Fi in April end for my system set up. Decided not to go ahead. 

Plug is Aus specs and it is fitted with IEC C13 end. 

Shipping cost is included within Aus. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Diatone
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Smithfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Need fund 2 cables of Voodoo Thunder Phoenix Series , gold copper, bought from SNA member. Price per Cable

• By Tobiwan
      Item: kimber kable 
      Price Range: tba 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: 
      I currently use kimber 8VS and wanted to upgrade 
      ideally im after 2 mtrs per cable with single posts connection as I cant bi-wire 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By mrf0ster
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information:   Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable Pair, the flagship QED speaker cable terminated with QED AirLoc Metal Banana Plugs. 2.5 meters in length (Although measures 2.8)

QED GENESIS SILVER SPIRAL CABLE
      QED's flagship speaker cable. The award winning Genesis Silver Spiral cable is the result of over 40 years of scientific research and development into speaker cables. Silver Spiral’s exceptionally low resistance allows amplifiers to exert outstanding grip and control over the speakers they’re driving, especially at low frequencies. This isn’t just another speaker cable it’s a high performance audio component. This cable represents the culmination of QED research and development over the past 40 years.

https://www.qed.co.uk/qed-genesis-silver-spiral-cable.html

Thank you for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.