Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

JVC DLA-N5, N7, NX9 forum specials for 2019

Whilst stock is limited at this point in time, JVC hope to have plenty of stock on hand by the end of March. 

JVC are filling orders as they come in so please be aware that unless you have an order placed there will be some delays until the initial orders are filled.

Item: JVC DLA NATIVE 4K Projector series - the DLA-N5, DLA-N7 and DLA-NX9
Price: PM for pricing.
Item Condition: Brand new 2019 models Australian stock.

Warranty: 3 years.

Lamp warranty: Will update when I have firm info.

Payment Method: Pickup - Visa and MC cards 1%, or direct deposit.
Extra Info: Please no price talk on the forums, I am doing my very best to get pricing as sharp as possible for forum members, as we've done in the past very successfully. 

I will have the N7 in my showroom when they arrive in oz so for anyone in the SE Qld area feel free to book in for a demo when the time comes.

Please note, whilst the N5 is available in white, JVC will only carry a small amount in stock.

Will update this thread with relevant info as it comes to hand.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Best Regards,

Rich

JVC_DLA_2019.jpg

D-ILA_Banner_key_980x360_black.jpg

DLA_N7_ozts.jpg

DLA_N5_Ozts.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gryffles
      Item: See Below
      Price: See Below
      Item Condition: See Below
      Reason for selling: Not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

6N6P Gold Grid NOS - Perfectly Matched Pair $35 inc shipping

6N1P-EB 2X Pair NOS $30 inc shipping SOLD

6N23P (E88CC) Voshkod 1973 Grey Shield $75 inc shipping (these were purchased as used but tested above new with balanced sections)

E88CC Tungsram Pair $75 inc shipping (these were sold to me as Siemens but they are Tungsram and are an example of fakes. They are good tubes in their own right)

• By seaninbrisbane
      Item: Anfim KS Coffee Grinder (Elektra has been sold)
      Price: $280.00
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Second coffee machine - used occasionally 
      Extra Info:
      Elektra Microcasa A Leva Espresso Machine. Featuring traditional lever spring extraction and steam wand for perfect micro foam.  In addition, Anfim KS coffee grinder stainless steel with burr grinding wheels made of tempered steel offering long life with excellent performance.  

Used very occasionally, and in good condition.  Have box for coffee machine.

Pictures:

• By Craig1512
      Item: Devialet Expert 440Pro Core Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $10,900
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      This Devialet Expert dual mono block Amplifier was purchased new as an LE Expert 400 in June 2016, upgraded to 440 Pro at Devialet France in January 2017 and Core Infinity board installed in Sydney in December 2017. The separate remote is included. 5 year Warranty restarted with Pro upgrade so good till January 2022 and is transferable to new owner. These amps are in excellent condition, no marks or blemishes or swirl marks on chrome finish, they are like new. 

This 440Pro RRP is $26,990 (220Pro RRP is $14,490) my pricing of $10,900 is a great deal and bargain. You are basically getting a 440Pro for less than the cost of a 220Pro. Also good to know that the Expert Pro’s are a significant improvement over the original Expert LE 400 & 200, the upgrade to Pro status substantially improves sound quality, is future proof with the new Core Infinity Board, with new features planned via firmware updates and brings Roon RAAT to the party. 

If you are thinking of going used for a 400 or 200 you are losing out on the Pro sound quality and features. A 400 upgrade to 440Pro is listed on the Devialet Web site as a $10,990 upgrade cost (200 to 220Pro upgrade is $6,490) 

The Devialet on line Configurator is used to set the amplifier up in dual mono and to set input and output options. 

Key Specifications:
      440watts per/ch into 6 ohms
      Technologies: ADHV2, SAM, AIR, EVO, DAC Magic Wire, RAM
      Advanced MM & MC Phono Stage
      Stream: Airply, UPnP, Spotify Connect
      Core Infinity
      Roon RAAT ready

This is a current model and further details can be found on the Devialet Web site

I have all the original packaging and boxes, including outer box for each unit and 3rdouter box for both units. 

I can deliver in the Sydney area and happy to assist the buyer with setup and configuration. Shipping is an option at buyers cost and organizing. 

Pictures:

• By seaninbrisbane
      Item: Leica E46 UVa 13004 filter
      Price: $75 + postage
      Item Condition: Pristine - never taken outside
      Reason for selling: No longer have lens
      Extra Info: Would also swap for decent RCA interconnects 1m or longer.

Pictures:

• By Tomhex
      Item: Schiit Asgard 2
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Used, great condition. No huge visible scuffs etc.
      Reason for selling: I've started using/discovering a new love.... speakers, currently only use my Emotiva A-100.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or PayPal. After work hours only or Sunday.
      Extra Info: Great unit, never had any issues with it. I purchased from the original owner over a year and a bit ago. The unit has seen very little use in recent months because I've purchased a pair of vintage speakers which I'm loving. Overall a great purchase.

Pictures: