FS: LENCO L75 JEAN NANTAIS TURNTABLE, Melbourne

Item:  LENCO L75 JEAN NANTAIS TURNTABLE
Item Condition:  Used, Excellent.
Reason for selling:  Downsizing, running out of room, surplus, can do with money
Price:  $3,000 + post
Payment Method:  Pickup - Cash, Bank deposit, wire transfer.
Extra Info:  Original Lenco L75 Jean Nantais turntable.  Overall size is 390 wide x 445 deep x 185 high, weighing 23kg.  Complete with 3 Black Diamond Racing cones as feet.  You can choose MK3 or Mk4.  unfortunately, no armboard as such as designed to be used with separate arm base setup with no restriction to placement or setup possibilities.  Piano gloss black finish on plinth.  The finish of the deck is metallic black, and not as glossy as the plinth finish.  Very neat condition indeed.  Bearing is upgraded bronze housing and ceramic bearing from Micro Sound Co, Lithuania - I don't think they are available any longer.  The platter is cast zinc type.  Also included is the hard platter mat direct from Jean Nantais.  This is the same mat he uses on his Reference turntable.  Not sure if he still sells these alone, but it's a fantastic upgrade.  I have compared it directly with the Goldmund mat and it definitely doesn't fall shy.  Goldmund call it metacrylate, but seems to a fancy name for pespex or acrylic?  Not sure if I missed anything, but if you need any further information, just ask.

Photos:  As follows (with a bit of dust):

CIMG4758.jpg

CIMG4757.jpg

CIMG4759.jpg

CIMG4751.jpg

CIMG4755.jpg

CIMG4763.jpg

• Like 5