FS: Linn Kans MK2 with stands [MEL]

Item: MK2 Linn Kans with matching stands
Price: $1000 (go on... make me an offer...)
Item Condition: Speakers: Excellent for age. Stands: As new
Reason for selling: My room doesn't suit these speakers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I purchased these speakers here on SNA a bit over a year ago. They are in great condition for their age, with the odd mark here and there. Importantly, they are in perfect working condition and have not been messed with. 

As most people who own Kans know, the stands are a really key part of getting the best performance out of these little speakers. I found a set in the UK that had been freshly powder coated and were in fantastic condition, so I imported them. I don't want to talk about how much that cost... But they are basically impossible to find in Australia, so not much choice!

These are a super sweet little speaker, and deserve all of the praise that is heaped onto them.

So, why am I selling them?

My listening area is not the greatest. I have a big sliding glass door behind my speakers, and the Kans really want to be up hard against a solid wall to sound their best. I wanted to move the room around, but decided that harmony in the home was probably more important.

I'm really sad to let these go, because I had hunted for them for so long, and they are really beautiful to listen to when set up properly.

I do not have boxes for these speakers, so prefer local buyer, but will consider sending by Pack and Send at buyers expense, if there is a really keen buyer out of town. 

Pictures:

Kans1.jpg

Kans2.jpg

Kans3.jpg

Kans4.jpg

Kans5.jpg

Kans6.jpg

Kans7.jpg

Kans8.jpg

Kans9.jpg

Kans10.jpg

Kans11.jpg

Kans12.jpg

Kans13.jpg

1 hour ago, jowls said:

Any photos of surrounds etc?

Hi Jowls,

Do you mean the surrounds on the drivers?
Only one of the grilles is removable (I suspect the other one has never been off). 

It would be possible to pry the other one off, but I am loathe to remove it if it still has the original glue... 

Please see photo of the speaker with removable grille attached. 

Kans no grille.jpg

• Like 1