Magnat HT speakers - what are they worth?

Hi guys,

I've had some home theatre speakers in storage for quite some time now and given I've sold my receiver and other bits I am unlikely to use again. 

They are in mint/excellent condition in boxes but before advertising I wanted to get a bit of a better idea what they're worth as you don't see many for sale.

I'm not exactly sure when I got them but must be around the year 2000.  Still in boxes, not planning to unpack for pics but can do.

Consist of:

4x Magnat Vector Needle floor speakers (I changed the dipoles for another set of fronts, less likely to get knocked over) - rrp $1900 a pair

1x Magnat Vector Needle Sub 25A - rrp $400?

1x Magnat Vector Needle Centre 10 - rrp $900?  (Needs repair, some kind of distortion sound probably new foam surround or crossovers??)

- All in silver/aluminium

- Excellent quality/sound, made in Germany, expensive at the time.

Can't expect to get too much back but trying to get an idea if people are after them.

Thanks,

IMG_20190123_174436.jpg

IMG_20190123_174450.jpg

IMG_20190123_174503.jpg

191336160.png

magnat-vector-needle-cen-10.jpg

4984514470.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yes, it wasn't a fs thread to start with but need to know an idea if anyone buys this gear anymore before putting unrealistic or any price on it.  Wasn't cheap at all but that's how it goes I guess.

On 10/04/2019 at 10:15 AM, G-rig said:

Yes, it wasn't a fs thread to start with but need to know an idea if anyone buys this gear anymore before putting unrealistic or any price on it.  Wasn't cheap at all but that's how it goes I guess.

Well fwiw I knew what you were getting at.

i have seen magnat speakers go really cheap in the past because they are not widely known here but are meant to be quality.

How Much? Could google it to see if there’s any comparisons but Hard to say, what did you pay? I think they sell for well under RRP as it is so you may be taking a fair hair cut because the demand may not be there.

whatever you paid you may be looking at 40-50% of that given they are used