FS: Magnus MA300 Power Amp - Price Drop

Item: Magnus MA300
Price: $6500,
$5500
Item Condition:Excellent
Reason for selling: House Deposit, Downscaling audio to achieve this :(
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This amp has just been into Andrew at Audiofix, one of Queensland’s best repairers, for a full service and given a clean bill of health, so it can be sold with my mind at ease you’ll have zero problems :).

I've decided its time to be an adult and buy a house, sadly that means toys have to go (or at least reduce in number). I’ve also committed to a new speaker build after selling the Lenehans to pay for the wedding. These will be around 100db efficiency which means I need only 3 watts not 300. 

Not much I can say as well as a review, so i'll just link one. Suffice to say this is the single best amplifier i've ever heard, and that includes a long list of prestigious names like PS Audio, Krell, Audio Research etc. It has drive, power and control like nothing else and unlike most other big Class A things, this runs cold. Even the Halcro DM series pales by comparison despite their ridiculous value (Though the Halcro does look really cool)

It is however still a beast at about 75kg and about 70odd CM deep. It does however with a little platform fit nicely onto a Quadraspire rack, which holds the weight extremely well.. somehow (Specs say 120kg/shelf, but I didn't believe it till I tested the theory..)

It also has one of the rumoured synergistic research blue fuses in it which would cost a couple hundred on top.

Review:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0311/mangus_audio_ma300.htm

Specs:

http://www.magnusaudio.com/MA-300.html

Happy to organise audition, and can deliver around South East QLD (Brisbane/Sunny Coast etc)

Also happy to look at a cheaper amp or turntable as a part trade (building some cheaper DIY speakers and need to run the bass cost effectively.)

If picked up (or within delivery distance) I'll also include the little platform and isolation spring set up which Mike Lenehan developed for his ML5 speakers. Amazing difference. 
Pictures:

These are pictures from just before it was packed last year, but for anyone interested I'm happy to get it out of storage and take fresh pictures.

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

MA300-002.jpg

• 4 weeks later...