Sign in to follow this  
BMC Audio Visual

FS: Brodmann Acoustics FS Bookshelf Loudspeaker in Piano Black

Item: Brodmann Acoustics FS Bookshelf Loudspeaker in Piano Black 
Price: $3,750
Item Condition: Shop Display, in excellent condition with original packaging etc.
Reason for selling: Demo Sale
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is a pair of the Festival series FS bookshelf loudspeaker from Brodmann. Finished in an 8 layer high gloss piano black finish, that has to be seen.

With a front tweeter and a side firing mid/woofer driver, arranged in a horn resonator arrangement. Its a 2 way with very natural and extended bass.

Experience no compromise listening. Brodmann has created some of the most tonally accurate loudspeakers speakers available.

Brodmann Acoustics model FS, Bookshelf Loudspeaker in high gloss Piano Black. The FS range was available either with or without an integrated stand. The demo model for sale is the bookshelf style, without stand, suitable for table mount or a stand from another manufacturer.

Sorry, but due to the high gloss piano black finish, it is extremely difficult to photograph. I also have included a better studio photo of the FS fitted with an integrated floor stand. They are the same loudspeaker, simply with or without the integrated stand. All models are available, but this special demo pair is the bookshelf style.

All Brodmann loudspeakers are made by hand in Vienna Austria, the spiritual home of classical music. Every speaker system and every instrument produced (they also make pianos) is a direct reflection of passion for music.

Specifications:
Frequency Range: 55 - 20,000 Hz ±3 dB
Acoustic Crossover: 130 Hz (4.5 dB/oct)
Electronic Crossover: 2.0 kHz (6 dB/oct)
Operational Output: 1.9 Watt for 91 dB/m
Nominal Load: 40 Watt
Music Load: 80 Watt
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Dimensions (H x W x D): 952 x 202 x 276 mm (with stand)
Weight: 10 kg

Pictures:

522253618_FSPair.thumb.jpg.2cd441e77d749326c0e6b35d1cb97153.jpgFS1.thumb.jpg.cacbd07bd64320b280cf936d504b249e.jpgF2-detail-tweeter.jpg.25b1222cf2ca0e667df5a2a07a06211b.jpgBrodmann-FS-B-Stand.jpg.0b02f5a4c6adc4d9f34ac1ace5619416.jpg

FS2.jpg

Edited by BMC HiFi
corrections

A real piano finish on these , not just gloss car paint that many other manufacturers use and falsely claim to be a piano finish.

Edited by MarkT

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tomwu
      Price: $1999 Item Condition: exellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Cherrybrook State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded to a 34" monitor Further information: 
      2016 MacBook Pro 15 inches. i7 2.7Ghz 500GB 16GB RadeonPro455

Just got brand new battery/keyboard/touchpad from Apple shop and those parts are covered with another 3 years local apple shop replacement warranty!

Before the replacement, early battery cycle was only showing 140 yet still it failed. So don't trust battery cycles. This one has new battery and 3 years replacement warranty, so be assured it gonna work like a new laptop.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Coldplayer
      Price: $180 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Carlingford State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:  So i bought these off another member from here just to try the holy grail of the HD600's and put them in my collection. However downsizing my collection now so getting rid of them. Great condition no visible scratches or scuffs and the headband/pads aren't worn. They come with the box and also a shorter 3.5mm cable if you want to listen to them portable.

Photos: 

• By medjohn
      Price: $3600 Item Condition: 90% new, no box Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Parramatta Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: upgraded Further information: 
      For sale, a HFC MC6 hemisphere (the older model bought in 2017), with Furutech NFC GTXD outlets
      US plugs.
      90% new
      no box. 
      Directly bought from USA.
      selling for $2800

MC 0.5 x 3 for sale as well. Bought at the same time. US plugs, no box
      Selling for $300 each, or $800 for 3 together.

Selling as upgraded to Powerplant P20.

Thanks!!

• By Battler009
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Sutherland Shire State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Upgrading This pre-amp / processor requires very little introduction. Was Marantz flagship processor and supports the recent codec, such as DTS-HD MA and Dolby True HD. Has the ability to map height or width channels however it doesn't support the latest Atmos, Auto & DTS-X object sounds. 

I have the original box and Auddessy mic, remote is working, but isn't perfect, however I have always controlled the unit via Marantz App.

Will serve someone looking for a great experience with surround / 2 channel sound not looking to move into the new object audio.

Note supports both XLR and RCA connectivity which can be mixed based on your configuration. Also offers 2 channels for subwoofer connections and eq.

I do have the original box, my preference is pickup, but will ship if new owner is willing to pay arrange / pay courier and take risk of shipping damage

While I have requested $800 I would also be open to a straight swap for a panasonic DP-UB9000 4K player

Photos:

• By ozo
      Price: $4300 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Wantirna State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      First owner, purchased brand new on December 2019. The piano black finish is as new as day one.
      I can provide the original receipt for the warranty and I also have all the original boxes to ship them at buyer's expense.

Yamaha Soavo NS-F901 RRP 5999:
      https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/speakers/ns-f901/index.html
          Specifications Type 3-Way Bass-Reflex Floor-Standing Speaker System Woofers Dual 16 cm (6-1/2”) Advanced PMD cone MidRange Driver 13 cm (5”) Advacned PMD cone Tweeter 3 cm (1”) aluminium dome Frequency Response 32 Hz-50 kHz Nominal Input Power 50 W Maximum Input Power 200 W Sensitivity 89 dB / 2.83 V/1 m Crossover Frequencies 450 Hz / 3.5 kHz Impedance 6 ohms Dimensions (W x H x D) 270 x 1,060 x 425 mm ; 10-5/8” x 41-3/4” x 16-3/4” Weight 30.7 kg; 67 lbs./unit

Yamaha Soavo NS-C901 RRP 1499:
      https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/speakers/ns-c901/index.html
          Specifications Type 2-Way Bass-Reflex Speaker System Woofers Dual 13 cm (5”) Advanced PMD cone Tweeter 3 cm (1”) aluminium dome Frequency Response 56 Hz-50 kHz (-10 dB) Nominal Input Power 50 W Maximum Input Power 200 W Sensitivity 90 dB / 2.83 V/1 m Crossover Frequencies 4.2 kHz Impedance 6 ohms Dimensions (W x H x D) 500 x 170 x 271 mm; 19-11/16” x 6-11/16” x 10-11/16” Weight 8.4 kg / unit; 18 lbs.