BMC Audio Visual

FS: Barco TLD+ (1.2:1) Projector Lens

Item: Barco TLD+ (1.2:1) Projector Lens
Price: $7,250
Item Condition: Used, in as new condition

Reason for selling: Trade In
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Genuine Barco all glass short throw lens. Previously used on a working Barco Performer R6+ (as shown in photo).

Compatible with lots of Barco Projectors. Please check compatibility before purchase, sorry no refunds for incorrect choice.

We are happy to show the Lens unit fully working in a projector. 

Pictures:

IMG20190111201312.thumb.jpg.f33e965730b2583c7562b397f48ac4ef.jpg1912740530_BarcoLens(1).png.3f04c97f1142d401ad018826b81969e5.pngIMG20181105193922.thumb.jpg.43569ee267d9eedd08beb59f57694cb7.jpgIMG20190111201630.thumb.jpg.f79b6d43f230b6506ca7627cb131acb0.jpgIMG20190111201529.thumb.jpg.c97291e0f33e20a7a32f62473c13a226.jpgIMG20190111201441.thumb.jpg.7fc692e401f3212878857a5230f0c0d3.jpgIMG20190111201410.thumb.jpg.8080b09495876c0060914e94b917cc9f.jpgIMG20190111201746.thumb.jpg.9460ef496b35f5a24ec18023e30bf9a3.jpg

IMG20190111201703.jpg

IMG20190111201222.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Home renovations Further information: Prices are firm.

What can be said about the Nikon F6? It's an F6! Arguably, the best film SLR ever made. 

No splitting of items, sold as a package. 

Purchased second hand from Japan with the instruction manual in Japanese. It's in superb condition with no marks on the body that I can see with a clean interior. I've only had about 20 rolls of film through it so not much use by me. I don't know how many shutter actuations it has had. 

Nikon F6 camera - comes with box and instructions manual and all other bits.
      MB-40 power grip - comes with box, instructions. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway. The rubber grip has started to come off but I haven't glued it back down yet. I'll do this in the next day or two. Perfect condition aside from the rubber, no marks at all.
      BL-3 batter chamber - comes with box and pouch. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway.
      BL-3 battery chamber - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney. 
      EN-EL4a battery - comes with box. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway. Hardly used. 
      EN-EL4a battery - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney.
      MH-21 battery charger - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Max Headroom
      Item Condition: Unit like new, box a little creased Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Williamstown 3016 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR The iUSB Power is the World's Only Ultra-Quiet USB Power Supply - Quieter Than a Battery: Bypass the Noisy USB Power from Your Computer and Replace it with Fresh, Clean Power
      Enter iFi's iUSBPower unit. Designed as part of a collaboration between iFi Micro and AMR (Abbingdon Music Research), this candybar brick sits between your computer and USB DAC or USB-S/SPDIF convertor. It doesn’t filter – it completely severs the power connection between your computer’s motherboard and USB device and then injects its own 5V feed. Digital audio data is allowed to travel freely.
      You've never seen or heard anything like the iFi iUSBPower because there's never been anything like it. The world's quietest USB power supply, it removes noisy USB power from your computer and replaces it with clean power, eliminating any pollution corrupting your data. Designed to be the best power supply for all audio devices, no matter the price! iUSBPower boasts a Super Regulator purified power supply, the innovative IsoPower connection system, and IsoEarth technology. Use the iUSBPower with any DAC, and the level of sonic improvement you'll hear will be shocking. Pair it with the iFi DAC or any USB DAC in the world, and you'll be in heaven.
      "In my nearfield desktop system replacing the stock AC power supply with the iUSBPower lowered the iDAC's already low noise floor to the point where it sounded very much like what I'm used to hearing from a live microphone feed. Micro-dynamics seemed more pronounced when the iUSBPower was attached and the smallest details buried in the mix were easier to hear."
      – Steven Stone, The Absolute Sound
       https://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/ifi_iusb3_e.html
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ifi-iusb-power.16117/reviews

Photos:

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Home renovations Further information:

No trades or splitting and pick up only. The last time I had speakers delivered, they were ruined. 

Purchased new. These have been extremely well looked after and present as new. They have a gorgeous shiny black finish that is mint condition. 
      Use all three in a home theatre configuration or just use the left and right for a superb two channel system. These are gorgeous sounding speakers built to last a lifetime. 

Come with boxes and instructions. 

Happy to ask questions. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By niterida
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal. Cash, EFT etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Both work perfectly. Only selling as I  "downgraded" to 8" Wharfedale Pro PA speakers as they fit better and I could afford to buy 7 of them.
      Price is for the pair.

I live in Geraldton but will be in Perth this weekend so can deliver or drop it at courier depot for freight to almost anywhere for about $30 each
      Open to offers as I would like them gone in this trip to Perth
      Photos:

• By mkaramazov
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Marrickville State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT / Cash Reason for selling: NLR Bob Dylan Nashville Skyline LP

Cover: NM (still in shrink wrap) 
      Vinyl: VG (see below) 

Columbia red label reissue.  Played twice.  There is distortion on Bob's voice on track one - I suspect a pressing error - hence my grading as "VG. "

Photos: