Dynaudio C4 Mk2

Item: Dynaudio C4 Mk2 keeping them

Price:   decided to keep

Item Condition: Mint condition

Reason for selling:

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: looking for expressions of interest and the highest offer.

I am a lover of Dynaudio sound and please believe me when I say these are awesome speakers!

There is a mountain of information on the C4 s on line. the C4s have been compared to the B&W 800 series and the Dyns are preferred by most due to their superb laid back delivery and brilliant imaging and sound stage.

The Esatar2 tweeters are considered  by some to be the best tweeters ever made to this day. they really are that good!

There has been a couple of C2s advertised and sold recently, however the C4 mk2 rarely turn up in our country second hand and there is a reason for that !!! They are spectacular coupled to the right gear.

The Dynaudio C4 Mk2 is the same as the C4 platinum and signature, only difference being gloss finishes on the boxes. mine are the Rosewood and look absolutely Divine.

Pm me your offer and I will consider it. I do not have boxes but I could package for $500 and utilise my TNT account plus courier cost.

I am trying to amass a certain amount of capital with these and other items I have for sale and reserve the right to accept or not, any particular offer in no particular order made.

Pictures:

20190127_115924.thumb.jpg.cc919beec67de7e4c28c1bf0450fbeac.jpg

20190127_115942.thumb.jpg.098df1ca911e8e9b8195cc966cf792fc.jpg

20190127_120055.thumb.jpg.6985ce149cbfe6923fbf8e8aa6bc9aeb.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darren69 said:

1.7m high as well.

'Oh nothing to see here...'. :D 

Perhaps I can tell her my little C1s just grew bigger with the upgrade kit?

I wish someone would just buy these so I can stop wondering how to make them mine....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paulrp said:
2 hours ago, Yngvi said:
I don't understand a PM was sent ?????? emoji849.png

What don't you understand Yngvi

Maybe he is wondering if Scott Morrison (PM) is on his way to collect these bad boys?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These speakers are no longer for sale. No deep pockets around.
For those shopping in this range there are a couple of sets of B&W 802 s for sale at the moment on stereo net.
It really is a buyer's market.
Good luck everyone looking at landing a bargain and thankyou to those who contributed to this posting.
Please buy all my other great gear that is for sale (:

• Like 1