Sign in to follow this  
swcng2001

SOLD: FS: XLO Electric Reference 5 Speaker cable

Item: XLO Electric Reference 5 Speaker cable; 3.5m pair; spades at amplifier end and banana plug at speaker end
Price: $450.00 o.n.o.
Item Condition:Good. The pictures attached will confirm this.
Reason for selling:Have not been used for some time
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:I have not seen them advertised anywhere therefore I am not certain what their price should be. My asking price may be fair, but I will accept any reasonable offer.

There is a short description on XLO at  https://hometheaterreview.com/xlo-electric/ which may give readers an idea of the company.

Pictures:

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tenchi
      Item: Chord UK Odyssey 4 - 2.5m Pair
      Price: $175 ono
      Item Condition: Great
      Reason for selling: Been sitting around after room layout change and one side was 10cm too short
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By palexsia
      Item: MIT CVT Termonator 2 hybrid multipole technology . 3M 
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: clear out , too many cables . 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer 
      Extra Info: excellent sounding cable & condition , plenty review on google , stereophile , rrp over $1000 usd new . Will post at cost . 

• By palexsia
      Item: purist audio Musaeus Praesto revision 
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: used in mint condition 
      Reason for selling: too many cables , not using for a long time 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or bank transfer .
      Extra Info: the cable is in mint condition as photos with bag . Current price is $1600.00 . Measure from spade to spade is 3.6m or 3m cable length without extra 300mm connection each end Asking $700.00 firm .

• By PKay
      Item: Kimber 8TC cable
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Considering something different
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal as friend, bank transfer
      Extra Info:  This cable is in 2 different lengths the short end is 2.5m and the long end 4.3m set up for my configuration.  I did lots of research and the guidance from Kimber is that it is perfectly acceptable to have different lengths so long as the short side is at least 50% of the length of the longer cable.  The Cable is terminated with ultra plate banana plugs.  My price represents a 35% discount to the current selling price.

This cable was my preferred choice when auditioning it saw off some much more expensive brands.

Description
      8 White and 8 Clear Braided Conductors
      2 x 6.62mm2 ( 9AWG )
      VaristrandTM Hyper-pure Copper
      Low loss fluorocarbon dielectric (FEP)
      Legendary Musicality.  Consisting of sixteen individual TCSS conductors, eight clear and eight white, arranged in a large format braid. Individual conductors are Hyper-pure copper and utilise Kimber’s proven VariStrand™ conductor geometry. The insulating dielectric is a high pressure-low temperature-extruded FEP. The aggregate wire size is two 6.62mm2 conductors. By virtue of its full, accurate and dimensional sound, 8TC ranks as one of the best high-end audio values of all time and, without question, is the best sounding moderately priced cable on the market.

This cable can be Bi-Wired - the cable braid is split at the speaker end and 2 sets of connectors are used. 4-wires go to the treble/mid connectors and 4-wires go to the bass connectors.

• By HiFi-Man
      Item:  Chord Carnival Silver Plus
      Price: $60 each pair.
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Upgraded speaker cables. NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (as a friend or covering fees),  bank transfer
      Extra Info: Two pairs available,  both terminated using banana plugs. Prefer local pickup. 

Photos: