Bitstream BTS-300 USB DAC AMP ***Cheap***

Guest Benjet

Just grabbed a couple. For usd 19.90 delivered why not !!!!!!

Will only use on laptop probably but am interested to see everyones replys as to how these things rate. I just bought my first little amp ( Fiio e10k ) to go with some new Hifiman 400i's ( just starting out in headphones ) so will wait to see how this bitstream compares.

Im sure if the bitstream outruns the dragonfly it will outdo the e10k too.

So Benjet how did the exchange rate go as I notice you checkout in USD's ?

Wow it beats a dragonfly? That's really cool i will have to grab a few. If only it had optical for chromecast audio it would be the bargain of the century. Still definitely worth it

In my system I preferred it’s sound signature. I won’t go as far as say it is better than the Dragonfly as that’s subjective. But for $15, it’s certainly many magnitudes better value.

Received invoice for the 2 dac's from Parts Connexion ( Canada ). Shipping marked as USD 11.65 ( so about AUD 16.20 ) which is then changed to free shipping as per their promotion. So take away the actual cost of shipping and the TWO dacs I ordered come to USD 8.25 ( about AUD 11.50 ).  

No complaints here.

Edited by scobbi
Incorrect currency
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, custom_made said:

"Hopefully" ?? They have tracking. You can tell exactly where your package is..

Nah they don't have tracking. I asked their customer service and they said no tracking, even though their initial email said "tracking number enclosed in invoice".

That's strange.. I was sent a tracking number that seems to work. Only ordered it the other day though, so not much movement yet.

Your package is on its way to a USPS facility.
January 31, 2019, 7:19 pm 
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item 
NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14303  
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 7:19 pm on January 31, 2019 in NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14303. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. 

Will post if there is an update

Edited by custom_made

Mine arrived today after ordering on 22nd January. No retail packaging but looks to have travelled fine.

Looking forward to taking it for a test toast. Thanks for the tip [emoji106] 

Let us know when you think of it [emoji106]

Spoiler

February 5, 2019, 3:55 am 
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility 
NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14303  

February 5, 2019, 5:10 am 
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility 
NORTHWEST ROCHESTER NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
Your item arrived at our NORTHWEST ROCHESTER NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER origin facility on February 5, 2019 at 5:10 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. 

Expected Delivery by
FRIDAY8 FEBRUARY2019
by 8:00pm

Received some updates.
The tracking number they sent me is working perfectly.