Sign in to follow this  
dalethorn

Pryma by Sonus Faber (2019) Stereo Headphone review

I had the Carbon Marsala edition in 2015, and I've had the urge to get this one ever since (same headphone but different colors), and now that they're discounted to less than half price, it was a no-brainer. One caveat - this was made for fashion, less for sound, although the sound does equalize very well.

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/community/threads/pryma-by-sonus-faber-2019-stereo-headphone-review.4540/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audionerd
      Item: Sonus Faber Olympica III floorstanding 3-way speakers in premium Graphite finish
      Price: $10K FIRM. No offers or tyre kickers please. Current RRP around $20K
      Item Condition: Excellent. Virtually as new
      Reason for selling: Wilson Benesch ACT60 LE & Torus Infrasonic Generator
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Renowned as a work of art in appearance as well as sound, to my taste these speakers have only been edged out by a $47K Wilson Benesch combo. Compared to a plethora of distinguished speakers I've had here over the last couple of years (Dynaudio Confidence, B&W 802D, Marten, Magico, etc.) they are hard to fault. Plus, for those who have a WAF factor to consider, they leave the rest for dead in styling with subtlety, as only the Italians can.
      Their extreme quality of build is not just for looks, with the lyre shaped enclosure, progressive thickness triple curvature damped "spread resonance spectrum system" walls and solid walnut vertical clamps plus unique paralaminar venting contributing to a remarkably uncoloured result. Sonus Faber have incorporated new innovations and technologies derived from their most expensive models, like the Aida woofers, a brand new midrange driver manufactured from a complex blend of materials and "damped apex dome" tweeter which combines a silk dome and ring transducer. The crossover uses only the highest quality components, including Mundorf Evo Oil capacitors and Jantzen inductors. At 90dB SPL they are also not hard to drive.
      As the flagship model of a current range I believe they will emerge as a classic, far better than any previous Sonus Faber I've heard in this price range and beyond.
      Please pardon my photos. They look much more impressive in the flesh!
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Mikety
      Item: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus & matching stand
      Price: 1200 + shipping if required 
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal +3%
      Extra Info:
      Excellent cosmetic and working condition. 

Photos: 

• By Brisbane HiFi
      Item: Sonus Faber Principia 5
      Price: $1299
      Condition: Brand new, in box
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-principia-5
      Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures and price negotiations

• By Brisbane HiFi
      Item: Sonus Faber Principia 3
      Price: $649
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-principia-3

Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures, condition, and price negotiation

• By Brisbane HiFi
      Item: Sonus Faber Principia C
      Price: $379
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-principia-c

Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures, condition, and price negotiation