gemini07

Accuphase C275 preamp - immaculate

Item: Accuphase C275 preamp, with optional persimmon wooden cover
Price: $3,900
Item Condition: Faultless
Reason for selling: System synergy
Payment Method: As agreed
Extra Info:
 This preamp by Accuphase is in faultless condition, having recently been checked by Kasum Audio and given a clean bill of health. I also had the persimmon wooden cover re-polished by Adelaide French Polishers to remove slight wear marks and it presents as new. In fact the mirror-like finish makes it difficult to photograph without picking up the smallest reflection and glare. It is a stunning work of art.

In short, the detail and scale of presentation of this preamp is superb. Instruments and voicing are presented with every nuance, with delicacy and dynamics.

The C275 has both XLR inputs and outputs, and I found a significant enhancement in sound quality when using the XLR connections (with compatible sources). There is also a near perfect remote control in matching light gold. It also has a variety of features including bass and tone adjust, balance control and headphone output jack.

This is a very heavy piece of equipment - nearly 20 kgs, and will be properly packed if going interstate, but you will need to arrange a courier.

http://www.accuphase.com/historys/c-275_e.htm

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/accuphase/c-275.shtml

Pictures:

20190113_180929.jpg

20190113_181729.jpg

20190113_181009.jpg

20190113_181748.jpg

20190113_181155.jpg

20190113_182001.jpg

Quite a run on Accuphase pre’s of late!!  This one looks well cared for (as they all seem to).  Is it possible configure these in any way with HT ByPass/pre in like functionality?  GLWTS

10 hours ago, AlurkA said:

Quite a run on Accuphase pre’s of late!!  This one looks well cared for (as they all seem to).  Is it possible configure these in any way with HT ByPass/pre in like functionality?  GLWTS

What I did along these lines was to run the stereo analogue outputs from my Oppo into one of the Line inputs, and select that option for playback via the remote control. Obviously your bluray play needs to have analogue outputs. The other outputs for centre and surround can either go directly into a power amp, or into an HT receiver. You can control volume via one of those two item's remotes.

Please PM me if you'd like further info.

Yes, both the C280 and my C275 have been very well cared for!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Josh_85
      Item: BenQ W1090 + 110 inch elite screen
      Price: $850ono
      Item Condition: Used in great condition
      Reason for selling: Moved to smaller house
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought from Dick Smith 12 months ago. Plenty of bulb life left only used for odd NRL game and a few movies. Comes with wall mount and ceiling speakers. Location: Caboolture. Brisbane North Side.

Will accept a trade for an MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Ventus XS 6G OC and Ryzen 5 2600x.

Specs
      Projection System 
      DLP
      Resolution 
      1080p (1920 x 1080)‎
      Resolution Support 
      VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB=Reduced Blanking‎
      Brightness (ANSI lumens) 
      2000 ANSI Lumens‎
      Contrast Ratio (FOFO) 
      10000:1
      Display Color 
      1.07 Billion Colors‎
      Native Aspect Ratio 
      16:9
      Light Source 
      Lamp
      Light Source Wattage 
      210W
      Light Source Life 
      Normal 3500 hours
      Economic 4500 hours
      SmartEco 6500 hours
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Josh_85
      Item: Klipsch 440c
      Price: $500ono
      Item Condition: like new
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Prefer pickup, but can post if buyer arranges courier.
      Extra Info: Bought new a little over 12 months ago. Only used lightly. Selling due to moving to smallet house and using a smaller 2 channel system. Can provide more photos if needed.

• By audiodyna
      Item: Densen DM-20 Preamplifier
      Price: 1,000.00 (exclude postage)
      Item Condition: 8/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: The unit is in good working condition. Had been testing for the last two weeks without any problem.
      It is still one of the best transistor amp among others of the same price range.
      The mid is sweet and warm, and the bass fast and tight.
      This preamp  has an input (input 1) which can either be used as a normal line input or can order a phono card from Densen to covert it to either MM or MC input for turntable.
      This one has no phono card so if you intend to use turntable, you have to specially order from Densen or use a separate phono stage.
      Overall outlooks are presentable with some minor scratches here and there (please refer to all the photos shown below).
      Original double boxes are in perfect condition, but weighs 13kg for transportation.
      Preferred local buyers and demo can be arranged.

• By JayNTH
      Item: Challenge Solid State Mark III B receiver
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Working condition
      Reason for selling: Selling for my friend.
      Extra Info: My friend has this receiver for long time sitting in the cabinet, when i came to his place i found out that looking nice receiver, but i am not sure what brand was it, only can see it made in Japan at the back. i have tested all the function, it's working fine, and powerful sound, however i am not sure about the specification. If anyone know it please share, here are some photos that i recently took.

• By Highwaystar
      Item: Nikko 5055 Receiver
      Price: $350 ONO
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Have just purchased some mono blocks and need to create some room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
      Extra Info:

Nikko 5055 Stereo Receiver. This was my first receiver that I bought off a mate 20 years ago and has been my main amp for most of those years. Due to these nostalgic reasons in late 2017 I spent about $550 to have completely refurbished by the techs at Len Wallis who did a fantastic job at restoring it to a top sound with the receiver especially sounding fantastic. All works as it should and a great chance to get a restored classic receiver.

Only selling because I have just purchased some mono blocks and have another valve amp on the way so need to clear some space and it is too nice just to sit in the garage.

More details here:

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/nikko/5055.shtml

Pickup only at this stage please.