gemini07

Accuphase C275 preamp - immaculate

Item: Accuphase C275 preamp, with optional persimmon wooden cover
Price: $3,900
Item Condition: Faultless
Reason for selling: System synergy
Payment Method: As agreed
Extra Info:
 This preamp by Accuphase is in faultless condition, having recently been checked by Kasum Audio and given a clean bill of health. I also had the persimmon wooden cover re-polished by Adelaide French Polishers to remove slight wear marks and it presents as new. In fact the mirror-like finish makes it difficult to photograph without picking up the smallest reflection and glare. It is a stunning work of art.

In short, the detail and scale of presentation of this preamp is superb. Instruments and voicing are presented with every nuance, with delicacy and dynamics.

The C275 has both XLR inputs and outputs, and I found a significant enhancement in sound quality when using the XLR connections (with compatible sources). There is also a near perfect remote control in matching light gold. It also has a variety of features including bass and tone adjust, balance control and headphone output jack.

This is a very heavy piece of equipment - nearly 20 kgs, and will be properly packed if going interstate, but you will need to arrange a courier.

http://www.accuphase.com/historys/c-275_e.htm

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/accuphase/c-275.shtml

Pictures:

20190113_180929.jpg

20190113_181729.jpg

20190113_181009.jpg

20190113_181748.jpg

20190113_181155.jpg

20190113_182001.jpg

Quite a run on Accuphase pre’s of late!!  This one looks well cared for (as they all seem to).  Is it possible configure these in any way with HT ByPass/pre in like functionality?  GLWTS

10 hours ago, AlurkA said:

Quite a run on Accuphase pre’s of late!!  This one looks well cared for (as they all seem to).  Is it possible configure these in any way with HT ByPass/pre in like functionality?  GLWTS

What I did along these lines was to run the stereo analogue outputs from my Oppo into one of the Line inputs, and select that option for playback via the remote control. Obviously your bluray play needs to have analogue outputs. The other outputs for centre and surround can either go directly into a power amp, or into an HT receiver. You can control volume via one of those two item's remotes.

Please PM me if you'd like further info.

Yes, both the C280 and my C275 have been very well cared for!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Winter
      Item: Avalon Indra in Walnut 
      Price: $17k
      Item Condition:As new.
      Reason for selling:Up the range.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:3 years old. Complete with (large crate) 
      Manual etc

Pictures:Not the best.Happy to take more on request.

• By a_recording
      Item: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H8i Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth On-Ear Wireless Headphone

Price: $349 AUD (including postage / paypal fees)

Item Condition: This unit was purchased from Minidisc in Australia in April 2018 and is in excellent condition, with only minor signs of use as pictured. Original purchase receipt is included for warranty.

Reason for selling: No longer needed.

Payment Method: Paypal

Extra Info: This is a compact on-ear wireless headphone with great sound - punchy bass and a nice clear sound for vocals. I personally preferred the sound of the H8i over the H9i when I tried both, as the H8i has a richer, warmer tone. The headphone also has a great 30 hour battery life and excellent standby time, with fast USB-C charging.

Pictures:

• By alistairm
      Item: Arcam airDAC
      Price: $390
      Item Condition: Very good, operationally perfect... should have dusted it for the photo! 
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Extra Info:

Great sounding and versatile networkable DAC (hardwire or wifi) in a smart aluminium case. 

Pictures:

• By dack
      Item: Frank Sinatra The Capitol Years Box Set - Made In EU.
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Cash needed
      Extra Info:

Box is in perfect condition. So are the CDs and the inserts. The only issue with this is that I bought it from the US and the person I bought it from removed the plastic CD cases to save on shipping I think. I replaced 10 of the covers so whoever buys it will need to get some blank CD cases and put the discs in them. Worth it though because these are best sounding versions on CD.

I'm in the West of Melbourne. Will not post because of the potential for damage.

Pictures:

• By Piano Black
      Item: Bang & Olufsen H6 Special Edition Rapha Headphones
      Price: $200 $150
      Item Condition: Very good - See photos
      Reason for selling: Not being used.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, can post at buyer's cost, Paypal
      Extra Info: Special edition Rapha version. Comes with original packaging including cable and 6.5mm adaptor. Very little use as I don't use headphones (although I thought I would when I bought them). I have used a different cable so the original Rapha style cable is pretty much unused. The original cable has the 4 section plug which enables making calls when used with an IPhone. As reviews have noted, these are beautifully made with high quality materials. The lambskin leather pads are extremely comfortable.

I have reduced the price where I will probably regret not keeping them.

Pictures: