Paul R

BOSE 901 DRIVERS

Hope someone can help.

A friend has a box of 10 Bose 901 drivers. All are basically stuffed and will required to be re-foamed. Also, as tgese have been sitting there for about 20 odd years, the spiders may also have stiffened.

Can anyone advise if these have any monetary value if any? Also, might anyone out here be interested in them.

If the answer to both is in the negative, then the drivers are headed for resource recovery recycling.

Thanking you all in advance.

Paul

I am currently restoring a pair of 901series IV and am in need of 8 drivers  what series dose your friend

have ?

I am currently restoring a pair of 901series IV and am in need of 8 drivers  what series dose your friend
have ?
Not sure. Speakers would have been purchased in Malaysia in the early 80's. Our friend will not know which series, alas.

If you are in Melbourne, the drivers are in Endeavour Hills. Or I can arrange inspection in Camberwell.

Sorry tobe so bad with information, but when the only person who knew is now in heaven, it is more difficult.

Sorry.

Paul

If they have 3 screws holes to mount them to the enclosure i would be interested. If they have 4 holes they are the early ones.

If they have 3 screws holes to mount them to the enclosure i would be interested. If they have 4 holes they are the early ones.

I'll check. I think these have 3 screw hols.

Regards

Paul

I'll check. I think these have 3 screw hols.

Regards

Paul
Hi Jason

3 screwholes on the basket.

Let's takethis further as PMs.
Paul