Blackmatter

SOLD: FS: Bowers & Wilkins HTM1D Centre Speaker

Item: Bowers & Wilkins HTM1D Centre Speaker
Price: $5000
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Quite possibly one of the biggest and baddest Centre channels you’ll ever find. It’s quite rare to see these for sale, especially in Oz. 

The HTM1D is the largest of four centre speakers in the 800 Series. The full configuration of FSTTM midrange
in a Marlan® sphere / tube ‘head’ with diamond dome tweeter on top is used, so that the system perfectly voice matches either the 800D, 801D or 802D in a substantial and powerful multi-channel installation.
The HTM1D uses three 8” diameter Rohacell® cone drivers with twin rear-firing FlowportsTM. All drivers are, of course, magnetically shielded to avoid picture distortion with CRT-based screens.
The HTM1D is specifically intended to be mounted
on the floor, its low profile allowing a large projection screen to come within 2 ft. of the floor. Supplied with the system are four heavy-duty height-adjustable feet. This design allows up to 1.6” of vertical adjustment so that the speaker may be tilted back to face more towards the listeners. They have a case hardened spike at one end for carpeted floors, and a non-marking rubber pad on the other for more vulnerable surfaces.  

http://bwgroupsupport.com/downloads/specsheets/bw/HTM1D InfoSheet.pdf

Pictures:

5C8124B4-1A45-4B62-8BA9-EDE956275000.jpeg

476E9E7B-4C4E-4453-B04D-7A30C4167D39.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By danadelaide
      For Sale 2 x FPM5 and 1 x FPM4 (used as a centre, same drivers) plus Floor stands x 2 and tabletop stands x 2. Total package for sale at $1150 ONO - one third of new price*
      Pics coming soon!
      *Still current model available at $999 for FPM5 and $799 for FPM4.
    • By venom
      Upgrading? Have a B&W CMC2 centre speaker around that is now surplus? PM me.
      Local sellers only please.
      Cheers,
    • By mpearce38
      Hi Guys I'm selling my Dynaudio Excite X32 Floorstanding Speakers
      Price: $1400
      Item Condition: Used (as new)
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to Focus series
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Purchased new from Stereophonic 2 years ago. Comes with original packaging, original receipt, foam pugs and floor spikes. These are in as new condition with no scratches or dents. Well cared for in dedicated music room and run with quality Parasound Halo amp. see below link to reviews.
      http://www.whathifi....dio-Excite-X32/
      http://www.hometheat...-speaker-system
      can ship interstate.
      PM me for pics if interested
    • By Cmelin
      Hi folks,
      I've been baby sitting my brother's surround sound system for a while and he's decided to stay in London on a semi-permanent basis... so I've got this awesome custom made centre channel for sale in IVANHOE, Melbourne, VIC.
      It was built to match a couple of Jamo 365D left and right speakers. It has the clarity you'd expect from a Trevor Lees and the type of output you'd expect from a speaker of its size. In the hands of someone who loves their sound system and can appropriately match the components, this is a phenomenally good speaker.
      I was going to sell it on e-bay but my brother scolded me and told me that it would be better appreciated by people on the DTV Forum. I know my brother would prefer to see it in the hands of a real audio enthusiast who can use it to compliment their set up.
      700mm wide (exact measurements)
      215mm high
      515mm deep

Originally used with Jamo 365D speakers, which are quite large and some small Polk Audio speakers as the rears.
      Dust cover in perfect order. Works as new. No damage whatsoever. $440 (originally over $800)
      I'm moving house, so this item must be sold and collected by Sat 31 March
      Pick up only from Ivanhoe, VIC.

• By Rhymenocerous
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins 800D3 Black
      Price: $33,500
      Item Condition: As new, in original packaging
      Reason for selling: Divorce, need to downsize
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: B&W 800D3 hardly used, need to downsize due to divorce.  Shipping can be arranged, extra cost.

Pictures: Stock pic as items in packaging.