Sign in to follow this  
Moikel

Bluesound Gen2 Range Runout Sale 40% Off!

For those SNAers who may not be subscribed to the Newsletter thought I'd just post a heads up of the Runout Sale of the Bluesound 2 series components by their distributor in Oz ( details and link in News) now that the 2i models have landed. If, like me you've been looking to enter into dedicated streaming hardware this is a great opportunity, grabbed myself a new Node 2 with warranty and free shipping at a used price. Very happy, thanks SNA 😁

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rhymenocerous
      Price: $950 Item Condition: Used, good condition, small mark on rear Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Engadine State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to Vault 2i Further information: In original packaging, all accessories.  Latest BluOS version installed.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ozo
      Price: $700 Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Wantirna State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
      Bluesound Node 2i black color.
      Only owner, purchased on February 8th, 2020 and can provide the original receipt.
      All is in excellent condition and comes complete in box with the Node2i streamer and the following accessories:
      - AC power cord
      - Ethernet Cable
      - Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
      - Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
      - manuals, warranty card
      - bag.

• By GeoffP.
      Item:Bluesound Node 2i
      Price Range:Cheap as possible please.
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:Pref white.but black would be fine.
      Perth pickup would be good.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By reflux075
      Item: Bluesound Node 2
      Price Range: Under $300.
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Any colour, any working condition. Let me know if you have one you want to part with.

• By KTV
      Item: Bluesound node 2i white
      Price: $699 (free shipping Australia wide)
      Item Condition: As new (purchased 2 months ago) used only for 2 weeks or so
      Reason for selling: NLR 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      hi all, 
      For sale is a BLUESOUND  NODE 2i (latest model) only purchased 2 months ago and no longer required as i have upgraded to something else better,

Thank you all,